X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

The Penguin Strikes!

Second in our series of wonderfulcontributions to the site from Dan, this time we see Wonder Woman about to encounter the Penguin. I'd like to make a comment about how I've seen better Penguin outfits but I honestly haven't, the only other Pengun I've seen came from this show. Stay tuned next week for the thrilling conclusion!

And if you have anything to add, I'd be your friend for life.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

I'm digging that Wonder Woman!
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

That's so great!!! I remember that so fondly from Sea World in Aurora, Ohio.

(And my Penguin costume is much better than that, but it doesn't have to lightweight, water-proof, & wearable in hot weather while skiiing lol.)
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Now it looks like TWO Megos come to life!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

It sounds doofy, but I can't begin to tell you how I enjoyed seeing this as a kid.

It was kid of like Batman'66 live, & seemed so real to me. The costumes were great, and I can still visualize Aquaman skiing barefoot.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ScottA
            Original Member
            • Jun 25, 2001

LOL, even Penguins hat looks too big. But I love it!
            sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

It's the Incredible Shrinking Penguin! (that sounds so wrong on so many levels.)

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

Great pic. I have seen better Penguin costumes, but never one that looked this much like the Mego costume
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎