X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • almitysufx
    Persistent Member
    • May 27, 2004

Accessories, will Doc's site expand?

If this has all ready been covered please point me to the right thred. This is a question more for Paul than anyone. I know when the Mattel deal started being talked about a few folks thought Doc might have the new body available at his site. Doc explained that it was Mattel's body and that it would only be sold as their figures.
    With Paul being more involved with the production of Bif Bang Pow's figure lines I was wondering if that opened up the possibility of getting things like the sandal feet, new shoes and boots, glasses, clothes and other accessories through Doc's site.
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

While I can't answer for Paul...I just can't imagine Flash Gordon on a Regular EMCE Body. He's a Football player in the Movie...he's going to need some bigger Shoulders & Biceps.
    sigpic

Comment

• almitysufx
      Persistent Member
      • May 27, 2004

I don't think there will be a new body for Flash G. being they wanted to go retro and mego never bothered to bulk up their body. Unless they plan to use a different bulked up body for more than Flash, if that's the case I wonder who else the body would be used for.??????

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎