X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tactile2
    Museum ADDICT
    • Jan 8, 2008

SKU # for TRU Mattels

Hi guys...someone posted the sku #'s for the Mattel figures and I can't seem to find those numbers!! I plan on going to my local TRU today and "grill" the manager & having those codes would help!!

Thanks!

Kevin

(I am heading there in 3 hours.... )
    Last edited by tactile2; Mar 8, '10, 12:34 PM. Reason: darn spelling error!
    sigpic
    LOVE THEM MEGOS...AND ANYTHING STAR WARS!! Visit my web-site www.comicdoctor.com
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

373364 is the item number for these. They can look this up in their system and tell you whether or not they will stock them in that store.

Comment

• tactile2
      Museum ADDICT
      • Jan 8, 2008

Thanks!!!
      sigpic
      LOVE THEM MEGOS...AND ANYTHING STAR WARS!! Visit my web-site www.comicdoctor.com

Comment

• geoffdude
        Banned
        • Apr 18, 2009

Originally posted by rche
        373364 is the item number for these. They can look this up in their system and tell you whether or not they will stock them in that store.
        They can also tell you if surrounding stores have them too.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
          Often invisible
          • Jul 18, 2002

For what it's worth, I just called my local TRU in Rockaway NJ, and they said that they didn't have any at this time, but their warehouse was about to get slammed with them and they should have a ton of them in about two weeks or so.

The words "slammed" and "ton" were his, not mine. So it sounds like there will be plenty soon!
          Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
            MeGoing
            • May 14, 2003

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
            For what it's worth, I just called my local TRU in Rockaway NJ, and they said that they didn't have any at this time, but their warehouse was about to get slammed with them and they should have a ton of them in about two weeks or so.

The words "slammed" and "ton" were his, not mine. So it sounds like there will be plenty soon!
            Interesting...they must have noticed that they were all selling out. Good to see.

Comment

• trekman101
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2009

A TRU manager told me the other day the warehouse has more on order from Mattel.....TRU wants all their stores to get some before some stores get tons and other stores get none.
              "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• jquest
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 19, 2007

Other than TRU's getting them, what other stores are going to get them?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎