Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PB55
    • Jan 8, 2010

Getting Wave 1

Just a general post regarding availability....Seeing as to the difficulty of getting these figures online(Amazon,TRU..etc) I have just recieved my second set ( for my Bro) from superherotoys .com.......$94 with shipping....know its alittle more than the 19.99 retail, and still no sign of them here in Delaware, but if you want them it seems like they have the supply......still want to see them hanging on pegs, but listning to all the post seems like alot of TRU only have been getting 1 case?
  • Uni
    Museum Patron
    • Sep 7, 2008

Amazon sent me a notice the other day that they're offering all 4... supplied by someone else but sold by Amazon, and my GL shipped today supposedly. $26.95 with free shipping, so not a GREAT deal, but not horrible.

Comment

• PB55
      • Jan 8, 2010

I placed my origional order on amazon on january 5th......2 notices later stating they were trying to obtain and I cancelled an dordered through superhero toys......

Comment

• Bkane
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 27, 2010

I ordered from Amazon on Jan 9, still nothing, I think they want me to cancel and reorder at the higher price, no other reason for them to say "in stock" but still not ship

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎