Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caelonfox
    • Aug 7, 2008

Amazon.com

I ordered my set of WGSH from Amazon on Jan 22. My estimated delivery has been Feb 22 - March 3, but I just got an email stating they were "still trying to obtain the items I had ordered" and needed approval to continue. Has anyone else received this message?? Does anyone know if this is common practice for Amazon with a delayed order or is this just Mattel's distribution issues already showing its ugly face? Thanks.

Jason
    Firefighter/Mego Collector
  • mitchedwards
    Mego Preservation Society
    • May 2, 2003

Originally posted by Caelonfox
    I ordered my set of WGSH from Amazon on Jan 22. My estimated delivery has been Feb 22 - March 3, but I just got an email stating they were "still trying to obtain the items I had ordered" and needed approval to continue. Has anyone else received this message?? Does anyone know if this is common practice for Amazon with a delayed order or is this just Mattel's distribution issues already showing its ugly face? Thanks.

Jason
    I canceled my Amazon order and reordered from a Amazon vendor. My toys arrive today. Cancel your order and reorder from another vender.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• Caelonfox
      • Aug 7, 2008

Originally posted by mitchedwards
      I canceled my Amazon order and reordered from a Amazon vendor. My toys arrive today. Cancel your order and reorder from another vender.
      Thanks Mitch. That's exactly what I just did. I am paying $25 a piece for them but their PRIME, so free shipping and they will be delivered by Thursday!! Thanks again!!

Jason
      Firefighter/Mego Collector

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
        Career Member
        • Jun 10, 2007

I just canceled my Amazon ordered and got them off eBay.

Lynn

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

Just got a solicitation email for the DCU World's Greatest from one of the Amazon vendors.
          $26 each but they qualify for the free shipping thing.

I thought it was interesting that they were keeping track of what I was browsing and sent this 'just in case you were interested' sort of email ad.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎