X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gaga4toyz
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 10, 2004

custom blue boots for sale

I painted up some old style castaway boots and some of the new hero boots. I've only got about 10 pairs of each done so far. These won't go out in the mail until next weekend. $5 each plus $2 shipping in a padded envelope. Pm me if interested. Figure is for display only.

• pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

You should put him on one of those Cast-a-way bodies! I used the navy blue body, and the neck just disappears into the collar.

Your boot color looks like a perfect match.
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• David Lee
      The Fix-it-up Chappie
      • Jun 10, 2002

Yea Jason, Cast-a-Way toys bodies are the best man, why don't you get with it!

Comment

• MegoMark71
        Permanent Member
        • Dec 18, 2008

I like the boots but i'll wait till you guys get more superclams and order them together.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
          Stuck in a laundry shoot.
          • Oct 8, 2007

Good call, guys. Get some boots all ready to go that match the new Matty figs, and you should be on to something. At least for those of us who aren't big fans of the matty boot design. I like the hero ones the best, once you battle them onto the figure.
          "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• gaga4toyz
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 10, 2004

It's a battle to put our boots on and I hate doing it too. They look some darn nice once you get them on though. I've been putting a drop of cooking oil on the foot to lube it up and then wipe the excess off. Be carefull it might get on the suit. Then I heat the boots up in water and they slide right on.

I think I'm going to put my Sinestro on our dark blue body. Great idea.

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

They look great Guys! I'm a big Fan of the "old style" pointed toed Boot. To me they more like the Super Hero Boots in the Comics.
              sigpic

Comment

• pmwasson
                Maker
                • Sep 12, 2007

Hey Jason - did you get my pm for a pair of boots?
                sigpic LaserMego

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎