X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HardyGirl
    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
    • Apr 3, 2007

Click-clacks are back!!

I couldn't believe my eyes! I was just in Lucky's supermarket, walking up and down the aisles, when I went into the toy aisle to see if I could find a novelty item for my kids. I briefly looked at the rack items when I did a double take. Click-clacks? Wow! It was true! Smaller than the classics we grew up with, but the package did definitely bear the name of this old childhood fave. A "Playday" toy put out by the "Funtastic" company in Houston TX, this toy comes in 4 colors (though I only saw 3) yellow, green and blue, (I got blue). They're solid in color, not opaque like colored glass (these are plastic). They have a plastic clip handle and thin nylon ropes (more like really thin shoelaces). The ropes don't go all the way through like the original, (although I think it was designed to, b/c there are holes at the bottom of each ball). I think the string is a little too long, b/c it's kinda hard to get that constant clacking motion, (and I can do this w/ my originals). But I did manage to get that up and down "ker-banger" action once.

It won't be long before schools are banning these again!
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."
  • AJ Collector
    The Biggest Little Man!
    • Aug 24, 2008

I have some serious click clack memories, talk about a blast from the past…

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎