X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bizarro Amy
    Formerly known as Del
    • Dec 12, 2004

I think I was just stuck in the Twilight Zone

I logged on to the Mego Museum and it looked like I was transported back in time! When the page first loaded, I was directed to the login screen, although I never actually log out. And once I signed in, instead of the "Mego Talk" links directly above the threads, there was red type stating that "The Museum has Moved." The most recent post in any thread was April or May, and the screen showed me as the only person here. I would imaging that my browser probably just sent me to an old version of the page, maybe something that was still stuck in the cache, but it was kind of scary for a minute. I thought I had lost you guys...
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy
  • megocrazy
    Museum Trouble Maker
    • Feb 18, 2007

Happened to me also. I tried to link to the forum while in the galleries section and it sent me to the old site. I figured it was just a misplaced link but I tried to do it again and couldn't. I can't remember what specific gallery I was in at the time. Oh well time to key the TZ theme.

It was the POTA. When you click on the forum link while in the POTA gallery it brings you to the old red museum page. Kind of like an LSD flashback without all the genetic disorders later in life.
    Last edited by megocrazy; Sep 4, '07, 9:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

You're traveling through another dimension. A dimension, not only of dolls and toys, but of collecting. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Next stop, the Mego Zone!
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• megoscott
        Founding Partner
        • Nov 17, 2006

There are a few pages that may have the old link, particularily these recent POTA updates.
        This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• batmanmc
          mego batman collector
          • Jun 22, 2004

del that happens to u all we get caught in teh twilight zone. happens to em everyday and i am not talkinng about teh museum.

Comment

• Dave Mc
            Administrator
            • Oct 20, 2002

For some reason it makes me sad seeing the old girl sitting there alone. We needed to upgrade and change, but it's still a little sad.

Comment

• kresge1
              Museum_Bozo
              • Jun 20, 2001

Same thing happens to me with certain links.At least the old place is still is still there
              Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎