Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PB55
    • Jan 8, 2010

Wave 2: Retro Action Batman/DC

I am very excited about this entire line, and i know that the wave 2 figures were prototypes. Changes to the finished released figure could be different then the ones shown ,as stated regarding the finished head/cowl product,and previous waves GL turtle-neck, but did they use a different body or is the costume bigger on Batman, it seems looser then the rest of heroes.....now with everyone having their own opinion, I'm hoping that the costume is just "loose/unfinished" and will be more form fitting as with the rest of heroes
    Last edited by PB55; Feb 15, '10, 11:35 AM. Reason: Unfinished
  • Captain_Mego
    Vet.
    • May 22, 2007

Yeah its pretty neat aint it. I dig the line a lot.

Comment

• boynightwing
      That Carl Guy
      • Apr 24, 2002

They probably just used whatever body they had available at the time. I'm sure the finished product will look just as sharp as all the rest.

I like him without his cowl on. He looks cool.

Comment

• trekman101
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2009

Originally posted by boynightwing
        They probably just used whatever body they had available at the time. I'm sure the finished product will look just as sharp as all the rest.

I like him without his cowl on. He looks cool.
        DITTO
        "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• Megosaurus
          Banned
          • Aug 6, 2007

Why is anyone falling for that? The prototypes of wave 1 look better than the actual product...plus no one new all the issues that the body would have. I'm sure we assumed it would be a quality product. The sculpts of Batman and Aquaman are just lacking. Manta and Two face look on the surface to be fine...but who knows if and when one digs deeper.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
            Radioactive!
            • Feb 13, 2010

I have to disagree: Wave 1 Superman and Sinestro look much better than the protos to my eyes. I still have faith that everyone concerned realizes how important Batman is to this line, and will sort out the kinks.

Comment

• jimsmegos
              Mego Dork
              • Nov 9, 2008

While I've appeared on the fence about he new megos I got admit theyare growing on me plus they are better than the wanna be famous covers that Hasbro did a few years back. I mean did GL and Aquaman really need their sculpted to capture that time they fought off the legion of doom in a windstorm? How about say we all lighten up just a touch and embrace the good even if there is some bad mixed in.

Comment

• Orlock
                Megohead Superdad
                • Feb 15, 2010

Any word on when these bad boys are hitting the stores? Are they going to be Toys R Us only or are we going to be able to find them at Wal-Mart and the like?
                My Art/Photography Page For Commissions
                T-Shirts, Prints, and More for Sale
                My Personal Facebook

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Toys R us and online sellers. Big Bad Toystore is listing a July arrival.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎