• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mitchedwards
    Mego Preservation Society
    • May 2, 2003

wave 2 updates?????

Any news on wave 2?

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?
  • bew87
    • Jan 10, 2010

I just called my toys r us,and no go. i live in vermont,and they told me that if someone is selling them on ebay that is my best bet. Of corse the guy on ebay is in cal. so it will be a while before i get any up my way. there is another store called NEWBERY COMICS,it is a chain store,and they had the star trek,and apes figures when they first came out. i am still going to order off the bay,i hope mine are not all messed up!!

Comment

• rcbats1
      Banned
      • Nov 1, 2005

Mattel has some DC Items shown on a few other websites...but still no Retro Shown>>

Comment

• Spyweb007
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 18, 2006

Toys R Us Should be thrilled that their employees are sending you to Ebay instead of taking the time to do a search in the computer and give you an idea of when they might get them. I uwsed to work there and I know they can do that. It's a wonder they are still in business.

Comment

• TrueDave
          Toy Maker
          • Jan 12, 2008

Originally posted by Spyweb007
          Toys R Us Should be thrilled that their employees are sending you to Ebay instead of taking the time to do a search in the computer and give you an idea of when they might get them. I uwsed to work there and I know they can do that. It's a wonder they are still in business.
          I was surprised but I saw last week they can do just that. Scan a bar code off teh shelf and tell you how many is in stock both in teh back and all over the city.

With everyone going to EBay , Toys are getting even more endangered. First we lost all the Collector toys at the Video stores and Hot Topic, now this.
          I read a Ray Bradbury story where the only people who ever drove anymore were repairmen and deliverymen.

I just want to walk into a shop like teh old days pick up a toy and count out my dollars and coins at the counter to a real human being.

Comment

• toystalker
            none
            • Mar 27, 2008

Originally posted by TrueDave
            I was surprised but I saw last week they can do just that. Scan a bar code off teh shelf and tell you how many is in stock both in teh back and all over the city.

With everyone going to EBay , Toys are getting even more endangered. First we lost all the Collector toys at the Video stores and Hot Topic, now this.
            I read a Ray Bradbury story where the only people who ever drove anymore were repairmen and deliverymen.

I just want to walk into a shop like teh old days pick up a toy and count out my dollars and coins at the counter to a real human being.

i just love how you typed teh 3 times

i do it all teh time too

Comment

• jimsmegos
              Mego Dork
              • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by toystalker
              i just love how you typed teh 3 times

i do it all teh time too
              Passion disregards Spell Check...

I just bought a Lex Luthor on ebay...

and just to note, Lex, Luthor and ebay also baffle spell check

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
                WANTED for card bending
                • Apr 26, 2008

I just want to walk into a shop like teh old days pick up a toy and count out my dollars and coins at the counter to a real human being.[/QUOTE]

Well with all the production problems I see here I want to go see the actual fig I will be purchasing, besides the feeling of seeing megos in person in a toy store.

Comment

• madmarva
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jul 7, 2007

Batman removable Cowl

Aquaman with scaly shirt

Two-Face

Black Manta

Comment

• TrueDave
                    Toy Maker
                    • Jan 12, 2008

Originally posted by jimsmegos
                    Passion disregards Spell Check...

I just bought a Lex Luthor on ebay...

and just to note, Lex, Luthor and ebay also baffle spell check
                    Theres a spell check on posts?
                    I see everyfancy doohickie except the only I actually need!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎