27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

June yet?

dang am I ready.
    The kid is ready.
    Life's been busy.
    Work's been busy.
    I am ready for a break.

I wanted to have a couple customs ready by June, but I think I'll just bring em and work on em while we're there...and get help from the pros lol.

Gonna get a table this year and bring all my stuff.
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

I'm starting to get pumped. I've slacked off on buying and selling stuff so I'll have stuff for the meet. It's so hard to wait a year that I've been thinking about going to the Marx Meet too.

Comment

• VintageMike
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 16, 2004

I need to save $$ for the trip, so I'm actaully cool waiting a few months!

Comment

• megocrazy
        Museum Trouble Maker
        • Feb 18, 2007

Only 16 weeks away. It's gonna fly by. I've gotta start putting some cash away myself. Been spending money like a madman and I'm in FLA this week which isn't helping matters. Wanted to go to the C2E2 in Chicago but just can't do it this year and got to WV and back to Comicon in NY in October. Was hoping to get back to FLA to see the Harry Potter island at Universal too, but with what they say their expecting for early response, with waits of 3-4 hours, I think I'll wait until 2011 after the hype or during an extreme off time like Turkey week or pre Xmas. Oh did I mention the obscene amount of new figures I want? That isn't helping either.
        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎