X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoscott
    Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

If Lost is a huge hit..make a van

Last edited by megoscott; Feb 3, '10, 10:46 AM.
    This profile is no longer active.
  • megoscott
    Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

I know vehicles are prohibitively, ridiculously expensive to make, but gee whiz, I was watching them ramble around in the Dharma van last night and the whole idea made me giggle like a schoolgirl.
    This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Make a Hurley figure out of of Boss Hogg, customize the Action Jackson van, and you're good to go!
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

I'll bet the licensing for VW products is a lot more expensive than it was in the 70's.

But I would certainly LOOOVE to see a new van playset for that scale. Especially a splitty; even tho the one featured in that Lost show is a bay window van (loaf).

Comment

• kept back
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 2, 2002

Make a Hurley figure out of of Boss Hogg, customize the Action Jackson van, and you're good to go!
          Or just wait until August...
          Of all the souls I have encountered his was the most...human.

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

New vans would be cool. If they did the Dharma vans can superhero and villains vans be far behind?
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

guess it all depends on how successfull the line itself is. Even then it might not be worth producing. Although it would be cool for us.

seems to me the reproduction Enterprise did not sell so well as there are a lot of them out there at severely lowered prices.

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                guess it all depends on how successfull the line itself is. Even then it might not be worth producing. Although it would be cool for us.

seems to me the reproduction Enterprise did not sell so well as there are a lot of them out there at severely lowered prices.
                Yeah, the Mego Enterprise is still easy to find, no wonder the repro Enterprise failed saleswise. But the Batlab and Jokervan are harder to find, especially complete. And new vans would certainly be a hit
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎