Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • malleman
    • Dec 28, 2009

Star Trek yellow shirts

I just got in my Sulu and Chekov and noticed that their shirts are more of a lemon yellow compared to Kirk's shirt, which is more golden. Is this how they are suppose to be? Also, My McCoy has silver instead of gold bands. I know that I am late on getting them and out of the loop (raisin on the grapevine) so thanks for the help.
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by malleman
    I just got in my Sulu and Chekov and noticed that their shirts are more of a lemon yellow compared to Kirk's shirt, which is more golden. Is this how they are suppose to be? Also, My McCoy has silver instead of gold bands. I know that I am late on getting them and out of the loop (raisin on the grapevine) so thanks for the help.
    Yeah, the first batch of figures came with silver bands, I believe that was corrected later on
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• MEGOMAN
      Defender of the Megoverse
      • Dec 30, 2008

I think that only Spock was corrected. But I'm not sure.

Comment

• drmego
        EMCE Toys
        • Jun 15, 2001

You're right - McCoy has not been re-issued so he is only available with
        silver bands.
        www.drmego.com
        www.megoman.com
        www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• cdhall
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 14, 2004

Status thread

Originally posted by drmego
          You're right - McCoy has not been re-issued so he is only available with
          silver bands.
          I'm also a bit of a raisin on the Grapevine (that is funny).

Is there a thread with the current status of the Trek series? Can you make one?

I mean for example, it would be cool if I could tell/confirm, that Trek has ceased production and I have to scavange Sulu and Chekov on eBay.

I'm not sure how this works. Do a certain number of figures get made and distributed and then done again?

It would look like for example, Spock got re-issued but McCoy did not. So 2 runs were made. But none are being made now.

And when the 2nd Wave comes out, will more 1st wave's be done also?

Sorry to be so clueless, if this is explained elsewhere just post a link. Thank you, Doc. YOU ARE THE MAN!
          —-
          “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
          - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
          - Captain Spock
          https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍