Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rkrefft
    • Jan 21, 2010

Will Retro DC go the way DCUC has...

DCUC seems to have made (with rumors of the few remaining needed to come this year) every figure Super Powers made and then lots more. Can we expect the same from this line? Will Retro DC make every character Mego did? This is what I'am hoping for because I think these look 100% better then the vintage Mego and would love to have every one done all over again. What are the chances? I say pretty good for the male heroes since all that is left to do are Batman,Robin,Aquaman and Shazam (all big hitters) but I'm concerned about the villains and females. I mean Joker and Penguin were the most popular Mego foes so I can't see them being ignored...but Mr. Mxyzptlk? Has Lex Luthor replaced him?
  • Gremlin517
    Museum Patron
    • Sep 20, 2009

I wouldn't worry about the females--I'll bet we get far more female figures than are dreamt of in your philosophy! Don't care about the villians, but it will probably be the same there too...

Grem-
    Give us Golden Age Mego!!! Hourman! Golden Age Green Lantern, Jay Garrick would absolutely rock!sigpic

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎