PDA

View Full Version : How do you change the caption under your user name that appears in the threads?

creature
Jan 31, '10, 11:47 AM
How do you change the caption under your user name that appears in the threads?
I've been a member for a while but it still says "New Member".
Thanks

wayne foundation 07
Jan 31, '10, 11:51 AM
I think you have to reach a cetain number of posts before you can change it.I could be wrong,its been know to happen before:silly:

jp1969
Feb 5, '10, 4:34 PM
In user cp you have all types of options.
:yes:

drzaius1
Apr 27, '11, 12:19 PM
I have been wondering if I can change that as well. I've looked all through the CP options and cannot find an obvious solution. Does anybody know how to change the New Member Title?

Thanks.
Drzaius1:smiley13:

livnxxxl
Apr 27, '11, 2:44 PM
This question comes up from time to time. I knew this answer once upon a time. I never can remember the exact answer now without searching the forums. I am thinking wayne foundation 07 answered it correctly. I just cannot remember the exact post count. I want to say 500, but they could be way wrong.

OR....

You could make a generous donation to The Mego Museum fund in care of Palitoy. Then sit back and hold your breath and wait to see if it actually works. :smiley1:

ScottA
Apr 27, '11, 3:45 PM
User CP
Edit Profile
Custom User Title

I do believe you have to have a certain post count first.

Mego Magyar
May 2, '11, 4:54 PM
I have the option but haven't used it. I don't remember but I think the option came after 100 posts.

MEGO_SUPERMAN
Jun 7, '11, 9:22 AM
Was there ever a decision on this...or how many posts? Because it is not 100. :grin:

Mego Magyar
Jun 7, '11, 5:21 PM
Maybe it's been changed. I have the option ( haven't used it ) and I know I got it around 100 posts, just after I asked the question in the Mego Buzz forum. It's under "edit profile" section in the User CP.

MEGO_SUPERMAN
Jun 7, '11, 8:03 PM
I have the option ( haven't used it ) and I know I got it around 100 posts, just after I asked the question in the Mego Buzz forum.

Now you are just bragging at this point.... :wink: **Abracadabra** man that did not work either... :no:

TrueDave
Oct 3, '11, 5:37 PM
User CP
Edit Profile
Custom User Title

I do believe you have to have a certain post count first.

I think thats why younger new members post a lot at first. It's fun.

Thank You, that was very clear.