PDA

View Full Version : Any Red Beard News Yet?

Type3Toys
Jan 3, '10, 12:03 PM
Just wondering. My mom got one for me as a Christmas gift back in Nov.
Just to be clear to all those reading, THIS IS NOT a complaint, just a question. All of my personal experiance with Castaway has been excellent.

Type3Toys
Jan 4, '10, 10:12 AM
Anyone? Hello?

Anarchy
Jan 4, '10, 4:54 PM
I thought their communication and shipping was supposed to be better? i'm thinking about ordering some stuff.

Meule
Jan 4, '10, 5:03 PM
Their shipping definitely is, they have someone else doing that now

SlipperyLilSuckers
Jan 4, '10, 7:03 PM
Um, maybe this is the way to go ... (From the new policy)

"First (and most importantly): Please send ALL order questions, problems and general "where's my stuff" e-mails to customercare@castawaytoys.com and there only please do not use our personal e-mails. PLEASE DO NOT PM us on this board or any other forum. This e-mail is the only way Jason and I can both read and respond. Starting today it is the only way we will respond... and we will! We are shooting for a 24 hour turn-around response time. (keep in mind e-mails on weekends may push this a bit, as we do have families)"

Type3Toys
Jan 4, '10, 7:51 PM
^^^
Thanks!!!!

alex
Jan 5, '10, 7:02 AM
Im not having a pop either, but I think it would be better for them to leave some info here, rather than answer all the emails, no?

I know life happens, but come on Guys, whats the update, this month, next, the one after that, I really dont mind, but just some concrete info., so I dont get my hopes up every month.:wink:

bjack99
Jan 5, '10, 6:44 PM
They do address it here.

http://megomuseum.com/community/showthread.php?t=34914

alex
Jan 6, '10, 5:07 AM
They do address it here.

Cheers missed that, would be nice though, just to get a time frame, what ever it may be, really dont mind, but its just the anticipation thats killing me, really looking forward to these.

LonnieFisher
Jan 6, '10, 9:43 AM
I hate waiting...

SlipperyLilSuckers
Jan 6, '10, 11:08 AM
I hate waiting...

I'm not fond of, or very good at it :wink:

LonnieFisher
Jan 31, '10, 8:56 AM
waiting still sucks...

alex
Jan 31, '10, 9:43 PM
Well Guys, its the 1st of feburary, any luck this month for them being sent out, would appreciate just a little update, Cheers!!!!

levyguy
Feb 1, '10, 12:23 AM
I hope there will be an update too.

Boywonder0
Feb 1, '10, 8:35 PM
They do address it here.

Aaahh! So they are talking to Factory... That was December 31... Its February 1st. That must be the longest conversation ever!

Ivaniski
Feb 2, '10, 1:42 PM
I'm a big Castaway fan,....Are there any new figures coming down the Chute, like Western or Pirates? :grin:

LonnieFisher
Feb 3, '10, 9:49 AM
Dave, Jason! Any news yet? Long time waiting...A quarter of a year late so far. I'm not *****ing, I just want an update.

Ivaniski
Feb 3, '10, 11:13 AM
Dave, Jason! Any news yet? Long time waiting...A quarter of a year late so far. I'm not *****ing, I just want an update.

Anything,.........PLEASE !!! :grin:

gaga4toyz
Feb 3, '10, 9:48 PM
We'll have a time frame put together by Mon. The factory got back with us and we're working out the details now.Sorry for the wait. This is the last pre-order we're going to do. From here on out we'll only be selling items when we have them in stock unless they're custom figures.We have some other new things made as well including at least 1 new figure.

Meule
Feb 4, '10, 3:21 AM
We'll have a time frame put together by Mon. The factory got back with us and we're working out the details now.Sorry for the wait. This is the last pre-order we're going to do. From here on out we'll only be selling items when we have them in stock unless they're custom figures.We have some other new things made as well including at least 1 new figure.

Monsters? Did you just say monsters? I heard you say monsters, right? :grin:

LonnieFisher
Feb 4, '10, 4:20 AM
Thanks for the update... and a new figure!! Woo hoo!

Type3Toys
Feb 4, '10, 5:57 AM
Thanks Jason! I cant wait.

alex
Feb 4, '10, 11:34 AM
Thanks Guys for the update, Im really looking forward to these, will u be showing anything new at the toy fare?

Boywonder0
Feb 4, '10, 9:32 PM
Thanks Jason! We are huge fans of Cast-A-Way Toys! you know? Your silence kill us! Thanks for the update!... And for the new figure(s)...

gaga4toyz
Feb 8, '10, 10:10 PM
The factory is going on their holiday until the end of the month. So it looks like the figures won't ship from China until the end of March. The order for these figures was kinda of small and has been very hard for us to get the factory to make them a priority. We're very sorry for the wait and appreciate all the support from you guys who've hung in there with us from the beginning. We got the shipping under control and now we've commited to no more pre-orders. We'll be selling figures we have on hand from here on out. It means we'll come out with less figures, but nobody will have to wait for what they've paid for. We'll keep you posted.

alex
Feb 9, '10, 5:45 AM
No problem, its nice just to get a time frame, oh well roll on april.

Boywonder0
Feb 9, '10, 8:32 PM
The factory is going on their holiday until the end of the month. So it looks like the figures won't ship from China until the end of March. The order for these figures was kinda of small and has been very hard for us to get the factory to make them a priority. We're very sorry for the wait and appreciate all the support from you guys who've hung in there with us from the beginning. We got the shipping under control and now we've commited to no more pre-orders. We'll be selling figures we have on hand from here on out. It means we'll come out with less figures, but nobody will have to wait for what they've paid for. We'll keep you posted.

Hopefully I'll get them by my birthday (April 12)...

levyguy
Feb 9, '10, 11:10 PM
Looking forword to getting them in April!

alex
Mar 22, '10, 10:49 AM
gosh time flys, nearing end of march now, any updates with these?

David Lee
Mar 22, '10, 11:53 AM
gosh time flys, nearing end of march now, any updates with these?

Nothing new really, just still looking at April for delivery. Believe you me I'll be shouting as soon as I have some better intel.

-Dave

nubee
Mar 22, '10, 3:52 PM
I hope there will be enuff for everyone. I know there were a bunch of stuffs that were no longer available when I ordered about 2-3 weeks ago. I can't wait for the suits to be available again. My credit card is waiting Castaway.:smile:

blastphemey
Apr 5, '10, 6:14 PM
any word on these castaway guys?

SlipperyLilSuckers
Apr 5, '10, 11:22 PM
Must be getting close...

LonnieFisher
Apr 5, '10, 11:40 PM
So....... close....... I....... can...... almost.... touch........:sarky:

alex
Apr 7, '10, 4:40 AM
Hi Guys are these on scedule, arriving this month?

Fuzzysnail
Apr 7, '10, 9:49 PM

Zorro Zorro Zorro Zorro Zorro Zorro Zorro Zorro Zorro Zorro Zorro Zorro Zorro

DocDrako
Apr 7, '10, 10:09 PM

Now there's a figure my 3 year old would love! And so would I.

:grin:

alex
Apr 13, '10, 2:29 AM
so its mid april, can I be expecting these on my door step any day?

LonnieFisher
Apr 14, '10, 4:54 PM
Waiting really sucks....

alex
Apr 28, '10, 5:22 AM
so any update, wether it be good or bad, anything?

Cast-a-Way Toys
Apr 28, '10, 7:23 AM
Our latest update from the factory is for things to be finished sometime in May. Once that's done, they still have to ship them to us. We're working as hard as we can to move the timeline up.

the reality is... we don't know for sure the exact date we'll have them in hand. So instead of posting guesses we're waiting until we know for sure. we appreciate your patience. At this point, no news is... no news.

nubee
Apr 28, '10, 8:20 AM
Our latest update from the factory is for things to be finished sometime in May. Once that's done, they still have to ship them to us. We're working as hard as we can to move the timeline up.

the reality is... we don't know for sure the exact date we'll have them in hand. So instead of posting guesses we're waiting until we know for sure. we appreciate your patience. At this point, no news is... no news.

Sometime during MAY? A major bummer. I hope your server can support all of your eager customers who have been camping out of your store since.:yuk:

Jerry68
Apr 28, '10, 8:56 AM
Thnaks for the communication.

steelcouch
Apr 28, '10, 9:40 AM
Question? How do you guys keep track of the people that have already paid for the redbeard? I know for sure I dont still have my invoice from sending it out a while back.

Cast-a-Way Toys
Apr 28, '10, 9:57 AM
we've got one of them fancy computers. :)

alex
Apr 28, '10, 11:36 AM
No problem Guys, just give us a update in may, where things stand, its just frustrating hearing nothing, whatever the news.

Cast-a-Way Toys
Apr 28, '10, 11:39 AM
We understand the frustration. We really appreciate your patience.

alex
Apr 29, '10, 4:45 AM
We understand the frustration. We really appreciate your patience.

I know I may sound like a moaner sometimes, but I know I will eventually have these in my hands, so Im easy, cheers once again for the update, and keep those new figures coming in!!!!

LonnieFisher
Jun 16, '10, 10:50 PM

So, is no news still..... no news?