X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

muddy effects

beginning work on a mud (or clay) looking character, and was looking for some different techniques to use for a goopy muddy guy.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

I posted a similar question a long time ago. It should contain some useful info to what you want to do:

This is not mego related, but is a custom question. A number of years back I was watching the film Creature from Black Lake. I wanted to re-create the Bigfoot-like monster. I ended up using one of the smaller size Primal Rage toy figures. I glued on fake hair from a craft store and created this guy below: however
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I remembered your thread, this is for Clayface, there won't be any fur involved, just an undersuit to hide articulation.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎