X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brannon86
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 20, 2007

Evel Knievel

Ok, Im trying to do an Evel Knievel count here. So, how many of you guys had the stunt cycle, and the other stuff? I had the stunt cycle....
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Had one as a kid and have one now.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Had Evel with Stunt cycle(white Suit), Evel: Red Suit, Blue Suit, and Evel with Snake River Canyon Rocket. Evel was My Favorite Toy before Mego! But of course...He hung out with the Mego's...even though He was a little short.
      sigpic

Comment

• Wee67
        Museum Correspondent
        • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by Tim Arnold
        Had one as a kid and have one now.
        same, but my launcher doesn't work :(
        WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

I had the stunt cycle set as a kid and like most it got beat up from all of the "stunts" I put it through (didn't take long either from what I recall). I also had that car, can't think of the name of it, but it had a fat bumper on the front of it. I reacquired the old set about seven years ago and it's in great shape including the box. I actually have two boxes but only one complete Evel set. One of the great iconic toys from the 70's!

Comment

• FullerDawg
            Super Mego Man
            • Jan 5, 2007

Are you kidding? Man I thought I was Evil Kneivel when I was a kid.I tryed jumping everything with my bicycle and wipped out many times just like he did.Cam remember laying on the floor in pain while mom doctored me up LOL . Man E.K. was one of my favorite toys growing up.I trying jumping that stunt cycle over creeks and everything.I never got rid of them either I still have Evil ,Scrabble Van with box I always put it back in box after playing with it,I have a chopper and an extra bike.I always wanted some of the other things but mom and dad couldnt get them. I lost his helmet somewhere down the road if someone has one. Also I still have the thermos but think mom sold the lunchbox when I was a kid. If anybody has one Id be interested. I guess I've said enough man you opened up alot of memories with this topic dogman67 Thanks Jerry

Comment

• batmanmc
              mego batman collector
              • Jun 22, 2004

i had the stunt cycle.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                • Apr 3, 2007

As a child, I had Evel female counterpart, Derry Daring w/ stunt cycle. As an adult, I have several Evels, plus 2 Dragsters, funny car, 2 stunt stadiums, 2 Derrys, Wheelie car, several cycles. I just my my Back To Basics Toys catalog, and there's a "Father and Son" Evel and Robbie set, w/ Evel, Robbie, 2 cycles, 2 winders, 2 ramps and brick blocks to stack. I'm so getting these!
                "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
                  Career Member
                  • Jun 10, 2007

As a child I only had the Chopper, white EK, and the red racing suit EK. I never had a launcher and I had to push it on the floor to make it work.

Now I got a bunch of old stuff, plus all the newstuff.

Hardygirl, I too got the new BTBT catolog and saw the new set, I'll have to get it as well.

Lynn

Comment

• toysrus
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 23, 2007

stunt cycle

I had the stunt cycle, and white EK. I had the launcher also. I tore that bike up, made it jump into holes, water , into trees.

I'm actually looking for a MOC EK.

So, how many of you guys had the stunt cycle, and the other stuff? I had the stunt cycle....[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Jet-Jungle
                      • Aug 23, 2007

Stunt Cycle, Crash Car and some of the other uniforms like safari Evel and cold weather Evel with snow shoes. Man that guy could do it all.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Blackkryptonite
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jun 28, 2006

I had some kind of Evel Knievel stint cycle with a hand crank launcher or something like that. I can barely remember it though.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

I had Evel in the white suit with the stunt cycle and launcher. I also had the Team America version that Ideal made later with the hard plastic rider. I had the Team America Dune Buggy with figure as well.

I have the Playing Mantis reissue of the Stunt Cycle set now.

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• HermitBoy
                            The Superman Freak
                            • Feb 23, 2007

I had the stunt Cycle and the launcher along with E.K. wearing a white suite. Not sure what happened to them. Most likely he died in a very dangerous stunt then I got rid of the other stuff.
                            Thanks to Technology I can be the Hermit that I am today.

www.myspace.com/mdpeel

Comment

• Boris71
                              GeekBot' For Life
                              • May 13, 2007

I got one now, picked up the reissue daredevil box set a while ago and it is still as much fun then as it is today
                              Check out my Electronic Mag here Psycho Styrene Modeling Magazine

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎