X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Our Ways Studios Catalog

While not an instantly recognizable name, Ourways Studios produced some of the wildest superhero merch in the 70's, heavily advertised in the comics themselves. Best known for their awesome stickers and decals their product features art by some of the true greats like Neal Adams and John Romita. The catalog not only features their product but examples of their rocking store display systems as well.
    Ok, I find the term "Super Dumps" really funny, sometimes I'm six years old.....
    Visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

I love the stuff they put out and have quite a bit of it. I've never seen any of the displays so I'm getting a kick seeing those. Great pictures!

Comment

• megojim
      Permanent Member
      • Oct 13, 2001

I love this stuff too, I have a couple sets of the Marvel Stand Ups but have never came across the DC versions. Would be happy to trade out!!
      -jim
      My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Man, that's like a Who's Who sampler of great comic artists! Adams, Infantino, Giordano, Romita, Colan, Anderson... the list goes on and on!

How many times did you get to see Dick Giordano draw Hulk and Spidey? Just look at that header!

I remember so wanting the life-size jointed figures advertised in the comics. All I had from them as a kid was a set of puffy stickers I got from winning a prize in the Post Fruity Pebbles Super Hero contest.

I got my wife the smaller Wonder Woman jointed-hanging-figure a few years ago. Looks to be the work of Giordano and perhaps...Vince Colletta!!!

Awesome Brian!!!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Wee67
          Museum Correspondent
          • Apr 2, 2002

I lived for these cheaper bits of superhero merchandise. I loved these and many of the rack toys I can only vaguely remember.
          WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• kresge1
            Museum_Bozo
            • Jun 20, 2001

Superdumps....i love it
            I love there stuff as well
            Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

Yeah I love this stuff,would love to get one of those Batman's for my toy room
              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎