• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Green Lantern: Battle with the Sinestro's corp

Hey Guys,

So ahhh,.. Who's reading this ? Man ohhhh man was I a big fan of the rebirth story arc, still my favorite series since it came out.. But now you have this arc. After the 1st issue it looks like the arc we have all waited for since the Hal Jordan Green Lantern relaunch. Man is good old Hal Screwed. Not only Does the man have to battle Sinestro & his Corps, but the Manhunters , Cyborg Superman , in which when he first fought him was the guy that origionally put fear in his mind, & Kyle as the Paralax as Well. ***? ... He seems Screwed Big time,.. & I personally am real excited after reading the 1st issue. We all know he will get outta it, hell he did cheat death in re-birth, but it should be a blast getting there... Thoughts ?
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

I'm reading it too...and LOVIN" it! I liked "Rebirth" as well...it's hard to bring a Character back from the dead...but They did RIGHT! Hal Jordan IS Green Lantern to Me...and I'm sooooooo Happpy to have Him Back! I've been buying the Book ever since...DC found a way to get My Money(well...besides BATMAN of course!)!
    sigpic

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

I picked up the recent issue of GL but the other parts of the saga have already been off the shelves by the time I've gotten there. Must be selling well for DC!
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Now THIS is a crossover. I only have the first issue (my comics haven't come in yet this month) but man, this is 100 times more exciting than Countdown or Amazons Attach, or Wombats Wiggle or the 20 other crossovers DC is pushing right now.

My only gripe is DC totally blowing the whole Kyle/Parallax situation by showing us he'll come out of it to join the Challengers of the Beyond in the Search for Ray Palmer.

Still, Johns at his smokin' best!!!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

True that.
          ... John's stated in an interview that if Re-Birth was Star Wars,.. Then the Sinestro's corps is Empire. I kinda like his Analogy .. On a side note forgot to mention that SuperBoy Prime is got something to do with this whole Mess as well.
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• The Toyroom
            The Packaging King
            • Dec 31, 2004

I knew Superboy Prime would eventually escape the prison they put him in at the end of "Infinite Crisis" but I didn't expect it to be so soon....

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

Yeah...things are getting good....it's a Great time to be Comic Fan!
              sigpic

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

I see they did a 2nd print on "Green Lantern" No.21 (part 2 of the story)...must be selling well for DC...it's an unusual issue for them to do a 2nd print on.

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
                  Formerly known as Del
                  • Dec 12, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  Countdown or Amazons Attach
                  Amazons Attach huh? First Washington, then the duct tape factory! Sorry Chris, just picking on you

Seriously, Green Lantern and Corps are among the books I look forward to most every month. And when I saw who they had recruited for the Sinestro Corps, my jaw just dropped open. Am I the only one who was really creeped out by Bedovian(the guy who lives in the egg/rock thing), after they did those little featurettes about the various Sinestro Corps members?
                  Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
                  https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
                  http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

Amazons Attach huh? First Washington, then the duct tape factory! Sorry Chris, just picking on you
                    You know, I realize I typed that wrong, but I left it. That crossover seems so blah it needed to be poked at. It seems like DC kind of just threw it out there in the middle of all the other goings-on.

Am I the only one who was really creeped out by Bedovian(the guy who lives in the egg/rock thing), after they did those little featurettes about the various Sinestro Corps members?
                    Yeah, it was creepy. And that woman who cut her lips off and filed her teeth to look like her "pack" is disturbing. Great villains.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
                      The DarkSide Customizer
                      • Apr 16, 2005

The chick is by far Creepy,... Creeps me out big time.... Love the back-up story for her,... seemed like a demented horror story... The "Hermet crab"... not so much.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                        True that.
                        ... John's stated in an interview that if Re-Birth was Star Wars,.. Then the Sinestro's corps is Empire. I kinda like his Analogy .. On a side note forgot to mention that SuperBoy Prime is got something to do with this whole Mess as well.
                        SO, are furry liitle critters going to show up in the third part and save Hal and company? And will Hal learn of his twin sister?
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• samurainoir
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                          SO, are furry liitle critters going to show up in the third part and save Hal and company?
                          *COUGH* G'N0RT
                          My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• The Toyroom
                            The Packaging King
                            • Dec 31, 2004

Finally managed to pick up Sinestro Corps Special #1...now in it's 4th Printing!

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
                              Formerly known as Del
                              • Dec 12, 2004

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              SO, are furry liitle critters going to show up in the third part and save Hal and company? And will Hal learn of his twin sister?
                              He'll learn that it's Arisia

<<*COUGH* G'N0RT>>
                              What about Ch'P?
                              I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about G'nort. I think he's dead, but I could totally see him going against some rabid version of himself, since Sinestro seems to have found a counterpart of everyone else.
                              Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
                              https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
                              http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎