Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob Disney
    • Dec 20, 2009

Mego Comic Action Heroes missing parts

I was wondering if anyone here is an expert on the Comic Action Heroes line, specifically the Fortress of Solitude playset. I just purchased the set recently after not having it since the mid 70s. (great to see it in person again) Anyway, I noticed there is a part that attaches to the back side of the door frame, that it supposed to hold the activator in place to blow off the door. I don't remeber that part back in the day, and my new, supposidly complete set, did not have that part, and the instructions do not show it listed. Yet on the back of the door you can see where this piece would snap into place.

I am aware that the later sets had this detail molded onto the backside for the redesign of the toy later in the 70s. Any thoughts on this?
    "Your future is what you make of it, so make it a good one" (Doc. B BTTF pt. III)
  • Rob Disney
    • Dec 20, 2009

Does anyone have any ideas on how to repair the activators which are always busted?
    "Your future is what you make of it, so make it a good one" (Doc. B BTTF pt. III)

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

You might get more answers if you posted this in Mego Buzz....

This section is usually for technical questions regarding the forum operations....
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

And post an extra one in The Microverse.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎