X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Trojans or Spartan thype figures in Mego Scale

I think I remember seeing someone had some Trojan Hoplite type armor or figures that were close to mego scale. Anybody know what line that is?? I suppose Megolike.com might have them listed, but I haven't checked yet? Thanks all.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

ha, ha. I can't type the word "type". Thype - me stupid.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Forget the name, but they were a bit on the small side.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

I think they came from the dollar store, but they were a tad too small for Megos
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

They were from Big Lots.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎