X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

The US Agent

I am working on old Johnny Walker, the guy who sat in for Captain America and later took on the identity of U.S.Agent....

Not sure if I should give him the "Beef job" like I did Cap. But he should be bigger then Cap....

I just bought this cap head on eBay. I plan to fix the eyes. I hate the original Mego Captain America's eyes on his head. He looks like he has been token a blunt.

I am glad that U.S.Agent is back in his black threads. Something cool about this outfit that I always liked.

"Work in progress"

More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

I like the US Agent suit better than the CA suit
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
      Mighty Man/Monster Maker
      • Aug 14, 2007

I really like that US Agent. I love that suit! The shield is great.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
      https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• Cosmicman
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by GaryPlaysWithDolls
        I really like that US Agent. I love that suit! The shield is great.
        Thanks! I had an extra Captain America shield laying around and I removed the rest of the worn paper off of it. I created a sticker with my computer and the art of photo shop.
        I printed it out and stuck it to the shield and gently pressed it to the shield, section by section. Then I repainted the colors to enforce the printer lines.
        After it dried, I layered it with Mod Podge to get that metallic small shine to it and blend the corners with the sticker.
        I think I might have to touch it up a little bit more along with the gloves.

Still a work in progress.
        More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎