PDA

View Full Version : Cast- a-way's new Shipping

Jerry68
Dec 10, '09, 3:03 PM
I wanted to post here on a new thread. I ordered before the money back gaurantee went in effect. I received an email conformation from Jason. My package arived today. Received in four days. Way to go Cast-A-Way!!

Toy Talk
Dec 10, '09, 3:06 PM
Same stuff on my end. Jason sent the email confirmation and my package arrived today. Thanks guys. The hard work is paying off. Now it looks like I have to find something to spend my $5 buck off coupon on.

Keep up the great work Castaway!

Meule
Dec 10, '09, 3:52 PM
Good to hear

toys2cool
Dec 10, '09, 4:06 PM
that's awesome

SUP-Ronin
Dec 10, '09, 5:54 PM
Agreed, that's awesome.

alex
Dec 11, '09, 5:58 AM
Will be ordering again soon, great to hear!!!

The Toyroom
Dec 11, '09, 2:57 PM
What's the best way now to check on an order's status? I too ordered before the money back guarantee went into effect and haven't heard anything on my order....

Jerry68
Dec 11, '09, 3:00 PM
What's the best way now to check on an order's status? I too ordered before the money back guarantee went into effect and haven't heard anything on my order....

Email Jason.

The Toyroom
Dec 12, '09, 8:19 AM
^ I'll try that route. Thanks!

Boywonder0
Dec 13, '09, 6:46 AM
Got my Delivery Confirmation Number within seven days of placing my order... Order very likely shipped out the same day, as I received it within a couple of days!

Great items PLUS Great Quality PLUS Great Service PLUS Fast Shipping =

Sky Rocket Sales

Thank you Jason and Dave! Keep up the good work and Keep the goodies coming!

Ariel (Puerto Rico)
a.k.a Boywonder0

gaga4toyz
Dec 14, '09, 1:20 AM
Thanks for the support guys. We need it. Oders have been moving out the door on time. Past orders are getting cleared up quickly as well. Thanks

MIB41
Dec 16, '09, 10:10 AM
I am happy to announce more praise on my end. I placed an order on the 13th of December, got my confirmation on the 14th, and it arrived this morning on the 16th! Now THAT is kicking butt! I have always had great service and it only gets better and better each time. Great job guys. You've set a new standard for service that will be hard to top! I strongly recommend them. :smiley13:

dreddbatfan
Dec 16, '09, 12:54 PM
WOW!!!!,that Was Quick.I Got My Confirmation On Monday And I Received My Items Today,that's What I Call Quick.I Already Planned On Ordering More Items And This Quick Turn A Round Time Makes Me What To Order Even More.Great Job To Dave And Jason For Making Everything Better When It Comes To Your Orders.I Hope You Do The Same For When People E-mail You From Your Website.All In All,a Job Well Done-keep Up The Good Work.

fallensaviour
Dec 16, '09, 2:14 PM
Great to hear!!!
Glad things have begun to turn around.

ODBJBG
Dec 17, '09, 2:15 PM
While this doesn't necessarily count as Cast-A-Ways new shipping, the crew does seem on the ball. I ordered some bodies through the deal here on the boards and got them today. Which is a fairly quick turnaround all things considered.

Thanks guys! Made a customer out of me!

The Toyroom
Dec 17, '09, 4:42 PM
Got my "deal" bodies and another order in today....Nice turnaround. Keep up the good work!

Meule
Dec 17, '09, 5:35 PM
Got my tiki and the certificate as well today. Shipping sure has changed a lot, for the better. Well done, guys

levyguy
Dec 17, '09, 8:10 PM
When do the CA Phantom and DE Redbeard ship?

bjack99
Dec 17, '09, 8:50 PM
Put a order in over the weekend and got it yesterday.

Ivaniski
Dec 18, '09, 3:44 PM
You Go Castawaytoys-You-Go-Boys!!! Glad to hear the shipping issue has been resolved. :wink_y: :yes: :wink_y:

SUP-Ronin
Dec 18, '09, 3:48 PM
Thanks for the support guys. We need it. Oders have been moving out the door on time.

I am glad your "Oders" have been moving out the door. IMO Oders can never go out the door fast enough. :smiley1::smiley1::smiley1: Keep up the good work.