X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

COD: Modern Warfare 2

This Game is an absolute BLAST!! The the Campaign Rocks, the multi-Player has new features(Heart beat sensor on your Rifle, & Care Packages dropped from Helicopter). And to top it of...the Special Ops two Man Co-Op ROCKS!!! You can also play special ops solo...but some missions you definitely need a Partner to win.

Can't recommend this Game enough! If anybody gets the Xbox 360 version...send me a Friend request...CPT SHAW

Dane
    sigpic
  • 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

Got it for the ps3, it's driving me absouloutly nuts.
    F***ing kids who play it 8 hours a day should get a life, I'm sick of getting butchered.
    I was pretty good at COD4 and COD5, but I honestly just suck at the new one.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Damm...sorry to hear that. I don't want to rub it in...but I KICK BUTT in Multi-player!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Anarchy
        Career Member
        • May 26, 2009

got it for the 360, I loved the campaign it seemed kinda short was my only complaint, the multiplayer rocks, havent played much, actually havent played in a couple weeks because of a pinched nerve in my back
        Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Anarchy
          got it for the 360, I loved the campaign it seemed kinda short was my only complaint, the multiplayer rocks, havent played much, actually havent played in a couple weeks because of a pinched nerve in my back
          The two Man Co-Op missions are FUN as hell! And some of them can also be played solo...which adds a lot more Game play to it!
          sigpic

Comment

• 4NDR01D
            Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
            • Jan 22, 2008

Originally posted by The Bat
            Damm...sorry to hear that. I don't want to rub it in...but I KICK BUTT in Multi-player!!
            I can't get past 9 in my kill streaks, nor can I get over 10 in my kill/death ratio. I get so tense and excited at 9, I've blown it like a dozen times.
            what set-up are you using? I'm using the FAL with red-dot and FMJ.

Comment

• Shanester
              Rocket-Man
              • Jun 22, 2001

I absolutely love this game, but have not had a lot of time to spend on it yet. I am only a level 23 right now, moving up.

Comment

• Anarchy
                Career Member
                • May 26, 2009

Originally posted by Shanester
                I absolutely love this game, but have not had a lot of time to spend on it yet. I am only a level 23 right now, moving up.
                i havent had a lot of time to devote to it either. i think im rank 31 or so
                Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by stretchandro
                  what set-up are you using? I'm using the FAL with red-dot and FMJ.

M4A1 with a red dot Scope(stopping power pro...and slight of hand pro). And 50 Cal Sniper Rifle on the big Maps.
                  sigpic

Comment

• jimbutsu
                    Memory *is* RAM!
                    • Apr 11, 2002

I actually have some friends at work who GAVE me a 360 just so we could all play MW2 together... I was a PS3 guy and didn't see the point... but now that I've used Live, I TOTALLY get it! Such a blast, especially with a gaggle of folks you know!
                    "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• The Bat
                      Batman Fanatic
                      • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by jimbutsu
                      I actually have some friends at work who GAVE me a 360 just so we could all play MW2 together... I was a PS3 guy and didn't see the point... but now that I've used Live, I TOTALLY get it! Such a blast, especially with a gaggle of folks you know!

Yup...I also own a PS3....but Xbox Live has got Em' beat Hands down!

Shoot me a FR...CPT SHAW
                      Last edited by The Bat; Dec 12, '09, 7:25 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Anarchy
                        Career Member
                        • May 26, 2009

my ps3 just sits there and i watch an occasional blue ray on it. xbox live kills the ps3 without a doubt

Comment

• jimbutsu
                          Memory *is* RAM!
                          • Apr 11, 2002

It's funny that it's that way, as the PS3 is far and away the superior device in just about every maginable way (graphics, processing, etc etc), but the implementation is just not there.

But yeah- now that I have a 360 and Live, I totally get it.
                          "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• The Bat
                            Batman Fanatic
                            • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by jimbutsu
                            But yeah- now that I have a 360 and Live, I totally get it.

YUP!! Love my PS3, it's an awesome Bluray Player...but for online gaming X-Live RULES!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• mitchedwards
                              Mego Preservation Society
                              • May 2, 2003

I think all that will change when MAG gets released in January. This will be the multiplayer game for the PS3.

Call me old school, but I rarely play online games. I hate listening to 10 and 12 year old kids cussing and screaming in my ear as I play.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎