X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

Well Worth The Wait

I just received my second and third order from Dave and Jason and it was well worth the wait.I know that people have been having trouble getting their orders and it's been taking a long time to get them.I understand that these two guys are doing all the work themselves and that's what might take so long.The people who have gotten their products can't disagree that it's top notch.I know a lot of times I order something that I wish I could get it the same day or the next day but reality sets in and I know I'll just have to be patient and wait.I think sometimes the older we get the less patience we get for things.I plan on ordering some more items from Dave and Jason in the very near future and however long it takes(within a reasonable time),I know that it will be well worth the wait.I have a few suggestions for Dave and Jason for more things to make.I was thinking about making some capes and emblems for your figures.Also,I would like to see some female figures and all the items to make them superheroes like the males have.Thanks Dave and Jason for your good work and my orders and keep up the good work.
  • Jerry68
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 12, 2008

Originally posted by dreddbatfan
    I just received my second and third order from Dave and Jason and it was well worth the wait.I know that people have been having trouble getting their orders and it's been taking a long time to get them.I understand that these two guys are doing all the work themselves and that's what might take so long.The people who have gotten their products can't disagree that it's top notch.I know a lot of times I order something that I wish I could get it the same day or the next day but reality sets in and I know I'll just have to be patient and wait.I think sometimes the older we get the less patience we get for things.I plan on ordering some more items from Dave and Jason in the very near future and however long it takes(within a reasonable time),I know that it will be well worth the wait.I have a few suggestions for Dave and Jason for more things to make.I was thinking about making some capes and emblems for your figures.Also,I would like to see some female figures and all the items to make them superheroes like the males have.Thanks Dave and Jason for your good work and my orders and keep up the good work.
    Well said.

They always seem to make it right. It takes a lot of b---s to admit what you are bad at and try to make it right. I hope everything works out for everyone. Competition breeds a better product for all. Just my thoughts.
    sigpic

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

I receive my order as well today. They said they'd improve on their shipping and that an outside business would take care of that for them and - I don't want to cheer too soon - it seems to be working. Good job Dave and Jason
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎