Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Interested in these CARDED Dr. Who?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thundarr
    Banned
    • Apr 23, 2007

Anyone Interested in these CARDED Dr. Who?

Hello all...

Grabbed these today, if anyone wants them, let me know. The back says 1995. The packaging isn't perfect, but obviously the figures are great.

I have all 4 different versions of the Gallifrey High Councillor, as well as these two others.

I'm not into Dr. Who myself, but I thought this would be the best place to show them.

Joe
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

I have them already.

They really make a cool display.

The two below are ........

The Third Doctor-- Jon Pertwee

The original Master -- Roger Delgado
    Note: I suspect in a short time he might be a hot item among Who fans.
    The Master is going to make an appearence in an upcoming New Series episode in June.

VERY NEAT

Comment

• phil
      Persistent Member
      • May 11, 2007

If you can't find a new home for them here try the forum at www.whona.com
      I'm sure someone there will be interested.

Comment

• Thundarr
        Banned
        • Apr 23, 2007

Thanks man. The guy that sold them to me said he had several CASES for sale...minutes before I got there...rrrrr. I shouldn't complain though, the yard sale season has just begun, and thus far I have found several 1970s playsets, two of them Mego, loose figures, Star Wars, old dolls, Dr. Who figures, Big Jim, etc.etc.
        I have zero interest in Dr. Who myself, and would let these go for a song...
        ....a 'song' in Apes stuff.
        It's odd that I got FOUR of the SAME figure...re-paint much? lol
        On a side note...this Barbie playset I got today was from the SAME person I got the Mad Monster Castle and the Emerald City. Every Saturday I ask her "Any OTHER toys from this period?" She replies everytime "Nope, sorry.." And NEXT week, there is more 70s goodness...lol...go figure, eh?

Joe

Comment

• YANOULI
          Part-Time Timelord
          • Jan 9, 2006

The High councillors are painted to represent the 3 casts of Timelords and the President
          " But you can't kill me, i'm a Genius "

Comment

• Thundarr
            Banned
            • Apr 23, 2007

YANOULI,

Thanks for that bit of info, do you want them?? lol

Phil,

Looks like the forum at that site is dead as a doornail...not much activity, eh? I don't want to go through the registering and all the formalities at a website I couldn't care less about, you know what I mean? Wanna sell them there FOR me?? lol

I didn't pay a king's ransom for these guys, and I'm certainly not asking that in return. All I want for them is a bit of bread or better yet some Apes related stuff. (Doesn't have to be MEGO even...but it DOES have to be vintage...no stuff from that horrid "re-make".) Figures, parts, puzzles, posters, storybooks, whatever really.

Give these guys a home cause they SURE ain't got one HERE! :wink2:

Joe

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎