X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lepage
    The Ape General
    • Aug 12, 2001

region free question

This may be a dum question but here it goes. I am seeing these presale left 4 dead 2 listings on Ebay but they are all from Asia and are region free. Will this work on my U.S. system?
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Which system do you have? PS3 games are pretty much all region free. XBOX 360 games vary from game to game.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• lepage
      The Ape General
      • Aug 12, 2001

sorry xbox 360

Comment

• SeattleEd
        SynthoRes Transmigrator
        • Oct 24, 2007

I would not recommend purchasing software from asia no matter how much you want the item. Learned the hard way.
        I'd be patient and but it from a reputable dealer.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by ealdrett
          I would not recommend purchasing software from asia no matter how much you want the item. Learned the hard way.
          I'd be patient and but it from a reputable dealer.
          Good point. A lot of those "region free" Asian games are actually bootlegs. Better safe than sorry.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• lepage
            The Ape General
            • Aug 12, 2001

I will take the advice thanks!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡