Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Man in Tights
    • Oct 28, 2009

One year and counting ...

Seems my story is just one of the many. Have tried e-mailing Dave multiple times in the past few months with no response. This forum is my last recourse.

So Dave, if you happen to read this, please respond. I ordered (and paid for) the Early Bird Phantom in October 2008 when it was first announced. A few months ago I received the bonus olive-green costume, but there's been no sign of the figure itself.

Order no. yhst-12736645079161-603. Here's hoping ...
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Sorry your first post had to be one like this
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Man in Tights
      • Oct 28, 2009

Thanks. Good excuse to get involved, I guess. I have a bit of catching up to do, to reach your level!

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Good luck
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Welcome to the boards, and sorry to have this be the thing to get you here. A year is just plain nuts.

Must be a lot of time off in Belgium.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

Sad news, but useful to us that were considering placing an order. Good luck.
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              Must be a lot of time off in Belgium.
              But you're right tho. I've been home for the past 4 weeks with a bad back and I've got 2 more weeks to go

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Meule
                But you're right tho. I've been home for the past 4 weeks with a bad back and I've got 2 more weeks to go
                you alright dude?
                "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• toys2cool
                  Ultimate Mego Warrior
                  • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Man in Tights
                  Seems my story is just one of the many. Have tried e-mailing Dave multiple times in the past few months with no response. This forum is my last recourse.

So Dave, if you happen to read this, please respond. I ordered (and paid for) the Early Bird Phantom in October 2008 when it was first announced. A few months ago I received the bonus olive-green costume, but there's been no sign of the figure itself.

sorry to hear that man, I hope they get that resolved for you soon
                  "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                  My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Meule
                    Verbose Member
                    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by toys2cool
                    you alright dude?
                    I will be, my back just needs time to heal. Spent a short while in the hospital, got 2 shots in my back and I gotta lay flat on my back till all of this over, sucks like hell

Comment

• Man in Tights
                      • Oct 28, 2009

Originally posted by toys2cool
                      sorry to hear that man, I hope they get that resolved for you soon
                      Thanks for that!

Originally posted by Meule
                      I will be, my back just needs time to heal. Spent a short while in the hospital, got 2 shots in my back and I gotta lay flat on my back till all of this over, sucks like hell
                      Get well soon!

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

Thanks man

Comment

• JediJaida
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 14, 2008

I know what it's like having back problems. I once spent the night on a mattress on the floor at my brother's house one New Year's and for a week afterward, I literally could not get up from a sitting or lying position.

I would have to roll out of bed onto my feet, and then straighten up.

Fortunately, my uncle was a practicing acupuncturist, and he treated my back for me, free of charge.

Forty minutes after he inserted the needles, (and the little beggars DO hurt a bit, I don't care what the so-called experts say), I was on my feet and the pain was gone.

Any news on your stuff, dude?

A year is an awful long time to wait for someone to deliver goods that they swore up and down that they were going to.
                          JediJaida

Comment

• levyguy
                            Veteran Member
                            • Sep 4, 2009

[QUOTE=Meule;408459]I will be, my back just needs time to heal. Spent a short while in the hospital, got 2 shots in my back and I gotta lay flat on my back till all of this over, sucks like hell [/QUOTE
                            That sucks. I hope you do get well soon.

Comment

• levyguy
                              Veteran Member
                              • Sep 4, 2009

Originally posted by Man in Tights

I'm sorry you have not recieved your figure yet. That sucks having to wait so long with no replies. I hope they can get it to you soon.
                              And welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎