X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

Brown combat boot?

I can get ahold of black ones all day long. I was wondering if anyone ever made or has a brown version? I'd need probably seven pair if they exist.

I guess the alternative would be vinyl paint? I've never used the stuff so I wonder how evenly it spreads.

Any ideas?

Scott
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

I was told the AJ Safari outfit is the closest you will get.

This is an Item,.. that if we had some Combat boots updated in our scale like the 12inch ones,.. they would sell like Hot cakes imo. I'm talking like hardcore BBI likeness..., not just the Ape boots.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Random Axe
      The Voice of Reason
      • Apr 16, 2008

I kinda figured I was looking for something that would be hard to get, especially in bulk.

If you look at the boots offered on ebay for 12 inchers, it's insane how many varieties and how realistic they are. The 1/9 scale just doesn't get the worldwide respect it should.

Guess maybe I'll have to try painting the boots unless someone else has another option.

Scott
      I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

You know,.. you might be able to shrink some of those boots using Acetone.... It is something I have never Expiremented with,.. but 1 day will ,.. if no one makes the boots.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
          Stuck in a laundry shoot.
          • Oct 8, 2007

Among others here, Tbolt has shrunk stuff using that method. Perhaps he can help you out with some input. I think there is a tutorial someplace as well.
          "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎