X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Help with Black Flash head.

Someone made this custom a while back, and I think I have seen another one recently. I believe he is simply called "Black Flash".

I am looking for a suitable head, so I can put one together. Anybody got one, or know where I can find one?? Thank you very much for your input.

"Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."
  • Merlyn1976
    Fist of Khonshu
    • Mar 29, 2005

Thats a Maestro head with the nose cut off...

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
      • Oct 8, 2007

I see. Is it your custom? I grabbed that pic a while back cause I wanted to do one someday.
      "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Merlyn1976
        Fist of Khonshu
        • Mar 29, 2005

Yep thats mine...did him awhile ago...

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
          • Oct 8, 2007

Thanks, I've never gotten a faster response from a thread. Did you cast the head, or use the original? I'm trying to figure out which direction I need to go.

Comment

• Merlyn1976
            Fist of Khonshu
            • Mar 29, 2005

Used the original head and took off the nose with a razor blade...came off nice and clean...

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
              • Oct 8, 2007

Thanks, I think that is a great place to start. Maybe I can get someone we know to cast him up.

EDIT: Just found this link. Azrak did one with a Doc Head. That maybe just as easy, cause either way, I gotta make an order.
              Black Flash - Mego Talk

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎