Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with finding the WalMart Gi Joe KFG?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Need help with finding the WalMart Gi Joe KFG?

I figured I'd start a new thread for this, the WM that is right down the street from me has them on clearance for 7.97. I can get them for anyone that wants them. Look in the clearance toy area if you are bombing out in the regular action figure aisles.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

Clearance already?
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

they are here. I'm going to try and get a display box, too. they are really neato!
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

From what I've gathered lurking the various GI Joe Boards, the KFG figures are not yet in Walmarts planograms. So some managers are putting them on discount because they don't know what to do with them. But it is not a chainwide thing and they are not supposed to be an discount.

I've read they are also selling quite briskly. The Wallyworld near me has already sold out of two shipments of them.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• K
          Fun Will Now Commence
          • Jun 20, 2001

My Walmart never had 'em. Not in the regular or clearance aisles. *shrug*
          I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Well, WM fixed the price in the system, but didn't take down the sale price marker, so I got another one for 7.97. The flocking does suck on some of them. The AA Adventurer I got is perfect, but the Blonde Air Adventurer sucks.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎