X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

Angel Eyes

Angel Eyes: The Bad, a ruthless, unfeeling and sociopathic mercenary named "Angel Eyes"

Almost complete!!!

“When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

Sorry for the bad pics...LOL
    He will not be wearing these pants when complete I just didn't want to blind you with his mego junk hanging out...LOL
    Just finishing up his holster it will be crossdraw.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

First thing that popped in my head when I saw this was that tune from his pocket watch
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Meule
        First thing that popped in my head when I saw this was that tune from his pocket watch
        I think you are thinking of when he was in for a few dollars more?
        My fault for giving him the butt pistol.
        But yeah basically the same guy...

YouTube - For A Few Dollars More - Final Duel

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Yeah, that's the scene I was thinking of. Can't help it, but everytime I see him, that tune pops into my head. Compliment to you, cause your custom had the same effect
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎