X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacsfc
    Career Member
    • Aug 2, 2004

castaway toys please answer your emails

i have emiled you twice in the past week and pm'd you on the board about the fact that my order was sent incomplete. i see that you have recent posts so you are obviously on the boards and got my messages. all i ask is that you reply to them.

joe
  • GlobalObserver
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 12, 2004

I still haven't received my order either. A little feedback would be much appreciated.

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
      GL of Mego Sector
      • Oct 8, 2007

I am in the same boat I ordered 2 Phantoms but I only got one of them :( Now some would say hey at least you got one but the one I got was for my friend who already payed me for him and the other was for me. Dave did say "covered" in a different post so I am super hopeful that any day I will get a package in the mail. But it would be cool if I had some confirmation or an answer to my e-mail. That said we also have to remember these are just two guys trying to bring us new Mego love and so far I have heard they always make up for any mistakes so I try to cut them slack where ever I can.
      No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• GlobalObserver
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 12, 2004

I've been cutting them slack for months. I've been beyond patient. I pre-ordered five Phantom EBs nine months ago. Castaway started shipping them to customers nearly four months ago.

July 25, 2009

I will have these out on Monday morning...

-Dave
        An additional 21 days have passed since Dave said he would ship it. I still haven't received my order.

I just want to know if my order shipped? Is that so unreasonable?

If it has shipped, when? I'd appreciate a tracking number.

If it hasn't shipped, why not?

I'm extremely disappointed in the customer service I've received. A little communication would go a long way.

Comment

• jacsfc
          Career Member
          • Aug 2, 2004

we all understand that it is just two guys doing this from their homes. if they cannot handle the work orders then they should limit the number of orders they take at one time. we all lead busy lives. i paid for the items all i am asking for is some communiaction of when i can expect to receive what i paid for. i am staring to feel the way i fell when dealing with customs labs or megostore. id i do not get an answer by tomorrow i am filing a complaint with paypal.

Comment

• Davy Crockett
            • Aug 17, 2009

Castaway problems

I came across this site and thread yesterday as I searched the net for info on Castaway. I too am in the midst of a bad experience. I paid them over a month ago for 3 in stock items and that was the last I heard from them. They have ignored numerous emails and the phone number provided through PayPal goes to a person not even connected with the company. I have filed a claim through PayPal to try and get my money back, but so far they are not responding to PayPal inquiries either. I am pretty frustrated at this point.

Comment

• jackson5677
              Banned
              • Oct 19, 2008

Comment

• sauce
                Removed
                • Jun 24, 2007

Sometimes when you play with petroleum products, you get a little tired:

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                  Persistent Member
                  • Aug 12, 2004

Why was my post removed?

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                    Defender of the Megoverse
                    • Dec 30, 2008

Wow, this insanity has been going on for too long now!

Comment

• jacsfc
                      Career Member
                      • Aug 2, 2004

it has now been two weeks since i first emailed about my incomplete order and still have not received a response.

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                        Defender of the Megoverse
                        • Dec 30, 2008

I completely believe you. I was told that my order had been shipped. It never came. They told me that they were sending out my order "again". They sent me a message that they had send it and gave me the date they sent it. I waited 3 weeks and it did not come. I contacted them again. They finally responded to me after multiple messages that I sent. They said that I should be receiving it very soon. About a week later I finally received my Phantom. The date on the shipping label was 5 days prior. So I was lied to. Everyone should check the date on their package as to when it was shipped.

Comment

• JDeRouen
                          Author of Small Things
                          • Jun 14, 2001

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
                          Why was my post removed?
                          Server upgrade = some posts that were posted while the upgrade was going on got deleted. Sorry, feel free to post again.
                          --
                          Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

I too have not received my order from several weeks ago, & no reply to PMs either. And I specifically waited to order until items were back in stock.

It's great-looking stuff, but what good if we don't receive it?

I sure hope this doesn't become a "CustomsLab" situation
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                              MeGoing
                              • May 14, 2003

I keep hopefully checking my mailbox...

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡