X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steelcouch
    Career Member
    • Feb 11, 2006

Episode 1 Star Wars Figure Question?

Was wondering what the value on the first wave of the episode 1 figures were worth. My wife bought me the whole collection when they first came out. Was thinking of getting rid of them. Also have the whole collection of the x-men loose in a clothes hamper because of how man there are loose. Are those worth anything as well. Just need some info. Have to pack up for a 4 month renovation on the house and trying to downsize some of the stuff Ive aquired.
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

They are not worth that much.. I dunno. There are key pieces that have some value in that line. Like TC-14, R2-B1, Bible, Nabboo Trooper, Padime, with the Gunlauncher,.. Hologram Emp.. & perhaps a Final duel Darthmaul. Most of the figures in the line were way over produced, & ultimatley wound up in endless clearance bins for 2bucks or less. Unless you Have some of the later ones that I listed.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      They are not worth that much.. I dunno. There are key pieces that have some value in that line. Like TC-14, R2-B1, Bible, Nabboo Trooper, Padime, with the Gunlauncher,.. Hologram Emp.. & perhaps a Final duel Darthmaul. Most of the figures in the line were way over produced, & ultimatley wound up in endless clearance bins for 2bucks or less. Unless you Have some of the later ones that I listed.
      you're absolutely correct sir,those are the only ones that are actually worth something and maybe the swimming jar Jar other then that,don't expect much
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• grayhank
        That Fisher Price Guy
        • Feb 9, 2007

They range in price between 7.00 to 200.00 depending on what you have. The 200.00 price tag is for two different Darth Maul (Tatooine & Jedi Duel) Variants w/Black Vests. The figures from the last two waves or worth the most for non variants. Sio Bibble is probably the #1 figure that anyone looks for from E1, followed closely by Amidala (Battle), TC-14, R2-B1, Swimming Jar Jar and Qui-Gon (Jedi Master).

Other figures worth hanging onto would be the Pit Droids (2-Pack), 00M-9 (binoculars packed in blister), Captain Panaka, Holo Darth Sideous, Naboo Royal Guard and Yoda (if it has the Episode 1 Logo text on the card). All averaging about $20.00-30.00.
        Last edited by grayhank; Aug 5, '07, 9:53 PM.
        Scott D Thompson | Facebook

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎