• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

Awesome CastAWay Stuff!

Folks,

The more I buy from these guys (Dave & Jason) the more I learn to respect and admire them! Just received an order with just about a little of everything: gloves, heads, costumes, swivel arms, etc. and everything is top notch quality. I'll dare to say that even better than EMCE or Mego...

They have also improved a lot upon shipping orders. The only department where they are still lagging a bit is on answering e-mails... I really hope that they continue growing, re-stocking their items and expanding their product offer. They are the best out there right now! Keep it up guys!

PS: I am anxiously awaiting for the release of their Captain Action as The Phanton and Dr. Eville as Red Beard (removable masks figures)
  • goldenarm80
    • Jan 30, 2009

I just recieved my Phantom figure about a week ago, I am so pleased with it. Top notch figure. My daughter thinks he is cooler than Captain Kirk! LOL!

Comment

• David Lee
      The Fix-it-up Chappie
      • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by Boywonder0

PS: I am anxiously awaiting for the release of their Captain Action as The Phanton and Dr. Eville as Red Beard (removable masks figures)
      Your Patience is about to pay off

-Dave

Comment

• goldenarm80
        • Jan 30, 2009

I am super excited!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎