X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Stan Lee figures at Hasbro.com store

Just wanted to give everyone the head's up. If you want to pay the regular price for the San Diego Comic con Stan Lee figure, you can go to Hasbro.com and order it from their online store for $14.99 (plus shipping). Even with shipping it's under $20.00 and your not likely to get one for that price off Ebay.
  • spamn
    Minty and All-Original!
    • Mar 28, 2002

Is this a Marvel Legends scale figure?

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Yep. Sure is. Here's the link. Sorry I didn't supply this to begin with.

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

Don't forget about the She-Hulk exclusive as well!

I tried to place my order, but it appears that they don't ship to Canada!

How "limited" were the Stan Lee figures? Did they ever state how many they were making?
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ I'm sure someone around here could help you out with that. You know, smuggling action figures north of the border.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by samurainoir
            Don't forget about the She-Hulk exclusive as well!

I tried to place my order, but it appears that they don't ship to Canada!

How "limited" were the Stan Lee figures? Did they ever state how many they were making?
            From everything I have read, Hasbro's online store was going to sell only the remaining figures not sold at the San Diego Comiccon, so I would imagine they will be very limited. Note to anyone wanting to buy this figure - It is NOT the size of the 8 inch Mego-size figures. The Stan Lee figure is only about five inches tall. Pretty much the same scale as the little Origin figures. That surprised me since the cover of Action Figure Digest had him looking Mego size. Oh well, still cool and a collectible for sure!

Comment

• Evel KMego
              Museum Daredevil
              • Apr 26, 2006

I picked up two off of Hasbro.com about 2 weeks ago. I'll probably keep one and sell the other.

Comment

• JDeRouen
                Author of Small Things
                • Jun 14, 2001

I bought two - one for my son to open and play with, and one to save.
                --
                Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎