X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave Mc
    Administrator
    • Oct 20, 2002

Update- EMCE stuff added to Trek Accessory Check

Paul Clare gets a thanks for quickly providing me with a set of the new EMCE Toys repro Trek set, so I could quickly update the Trek Accessory Check pages.

All Trek pages (as well as Black Beard) now reflect the new repro items available. I will continue to update those pages as quickly as I can get my hands on the figures as they are released.

I haven't had a chance to update all the pages in the other lines with body information, but the EMCE bodies are basically DM bodies, just very slightly different. I'll get to that eventually. Right now, only the Trek body page has been updated with that info.
    Last edited by ABMAC; Aug 1, '07, 10:17 PM.
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Great work Dave, looks like your job will never be finished
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Hulk
      Mayor of Megoville
      • May 10, 2003

Glad I could contribute to the Accessory Check, one of the most valuable assets in the Mego collecting community. Great job Dave! Obviously there will be some more difficulties determining repros from originals with these, but this will definitely help alleviate some of that.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, great (and quick!) work Dave. the Accessory check is an invaluable resource for sure.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• VintageMike
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 16, 2004

Nice work! Both inofrmative and interesting. I figured the EMCE Trek stuff would just be Doc's stuff produced on a larger scale.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎