Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BATMAN MOVIE CUSTOMS: Has anybody made or attempted these?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

BATMAN MOVIE CUSTOMS: Has anybody made or attempted these?

[B][B] I wasn't sure which forum to ask this question since it partains to not only Megos but plastic action figures as well. I was recently watching the Tim Burton Batman movies and I will wait for another time to go through the Joel Schumacher train wrecks on my anthology DVD sets and I went through my collection of the Batman movie figures. Here's my question:

Have any customizers on here ever made any custom Megos or small figures of the Batman movie characters? I was never really happy with what Kenner did with the first four movie tie ins. The only authentic figures were
    Bruce Wayne/ Batman who looks like Michael Keaton, Catwoman, and Mr. Freeze from the 4th film. And maybe the Batman & Robin and the
    Riddler & Two Face 2 packs from Batman Forever.

In particular, I was wondering if anyone has ever made a Jack Nicholson Joker or a Danny DeVito Penguin? If so, I'd like to see pics. Other than that, maybe the Tommy Lee Jones Two Face or Chris O Donnell's Robin from "Forever".

Anyway, if you have, I'd love to see your work. You can PM me if you'd like. And no, I'm not interested in buying. Just looking.

Cheers.
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Here's my Michael Keaton Batman

And I've got Jack Nicholson as the Joker in the works. Well, he has been in the works for years now, I really should finish him.

I believe there's a Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face head out there, but I can't remember ever seeing a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, Danny DeVito Penguin or Arnold Schwarzenegger Mr.Freeze head in 8" scale
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Captain
      Fighting the good fight!
      • Jun 17, 2001

Dave Lepage made a pretty snazzy Two-Face suit loosely based on the one from Batman Forever. I have one here somewhere.
      "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• filmation batman fan
        The Man of Many Voices
        • Aug 30, 2005

Originally posted by Meule
        Here's my Michael Keaton Batman

And I've got Jack Nicholson as the Joker in the works. Well, he has been in the works for years now, I really should finish him.

I believe there's a Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face head out there, but I can't remember ever seeing a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, Danny DeVito Penguin or Arnold Schwarzenegger Mr.Freeze head in 8" scale
        That is totally awesome!! And it looks very authentic. And like the old saying goes, it's a start. That is one awesome Keaton Batman. Great work!!
        Cheers.

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by Meule
          I believe there's a Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face head out there
          I have a Copy of it... it's fantastic.
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by Captain
            Dave Lepage made a pretty snazzy Two-Face suit loosely based on the one from Batman Forever. I have one here somewhere.

I'd like to see a pic of that...
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• jasonmego1277
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 9, 2008

Here's my very Lazy version....

In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• Captain
                Fighting the good fight!
                • Jun 17, 2001

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                I'd like to see a pic of that...

I'll head into the vault later and dig it out...try to post something tonight or tomorrow.
                "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• LOU
                  Museum FIN-atic
                  • Nov 20, 2003

Here's my Keaton Batman...

Some of his pals...

I've always thought about doing a set of villains to match these guys. I'd love to see a Nicholson Joker and DeVito Penguin.
                  Last edited by LOU; Jul 22, '09, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• LOU
                    Museum FIN-atic
                    • Nov 20, 2003

Revisiting these old pics above, I'd also love to attempt the movie FF and Iron Man!

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 9, 2008

Originally posted by LOU
                      Here's my Keaton Batman...

Some of his pals...

I've always thought about doing a set of villains to match these guys. I'd love to see a Nicholson Joker and DeVito Penguin.
                      Those are AMAZING !!!! I wanty one of those Batman's , Heck I want one of them all..... AWESOME !
                      In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎