X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

Artwork Needed

I need some artwork for a display set that I want to do.I'm not an artist,so I'm hoping someone can help me.The playset is for a couple of 8" custom figures that I created.It's for their secret headquarters and it's a three level set like the stately caverns set from Dida Displays.If your an artist and you think you can help either PM me or e-mail me and I can go into more details.Thanks for whoever answers my request,I greatly appreciate it.
  • megoscott
    Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

Hey all, I'm really booked up right now, is there anyone that can help Daniel out?
    This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Anthony did several playsets, maybe he can help?
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Al Barrett
        Career Member
        • Aug 16, 2008

Originally posted by dreddbatfan
        I need some artwork for a display set that I want to do.I'm not an artist,so I'm hoping someone can help me.The playset is for a couple of 8" custom figures that I created.It's for their secret headquarters and it's a three level set like the stately caverns set from Dida Displays.If your an artist and you think you can help either PM me or e-mail me and I can go into more details.Thanks for whoever answers my request,I greatly appreciate it.
        Hi,I have a small display set (see picture) that could be used as a background for a scret base (machinery of some sort) it's designed for 8"
        figures using cardboard,foam and hand painted plus some Lego pieces...
        If you think that it could fit your project,I'm only asking for shipping amount
        I did it for the love of MEGO...I live in Canada,Quebec,LMK by PM.
        Live long and prosper
        Al

Comment

• dreddbatfan
          Museum Super Collector
          • Oct 3, 2008

Artwork Needed

Originally posted by Al Barrett
          Hi,I have a small display set (see picture) that could be used as a background for a scret base (machinery of some sort) it's designed for 8"
          figures using cardboard,foam and hand painted plus some Lego pieces...
          If you think that it could fit your project,I'm only asking for shipping amount
          I did it for the love of MEGO...I live in Canada,Quebec,LMK by PM.
          Live long and prosper
          Al
          http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...s/IMG_0701.jpg
          Thanks for the offer but this display won't work for what I need it for right now.

Comment

• samsallspark
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 17, 2010

Sounds cool, I'll see if I have anything.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎