X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gaga4toyz
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 10, 2004

Help us help you with good communication

I was going thru the emails on the site today for people enquiring about their orders and here is what I found.

95% of the people just said, hey where is my order. No additional information except an email or name. With hundreds of orders to go thru to find yours the response can be alot faster if we know who you are. Alot of people from the museum we may only know your museum name not your real name.

Here is an example of a good one.

Dave i was just following up to my order if it has been shipped yet Order Date: 06/22/2009 Order Number: yhst-12736645079161-1059 Thanks Faze

When we have the order number we can track your order much faster. Thanks
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

If I had an order number, I would have sent it. Let me look to see if PayPal can help out.
    Scott

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

^^ Yeah, same thing. I never got an order number, just a receipt for my payment and the sepperate payment receipt for shipping on the Phantom. I already sent Paypal invoice numbers to Dave. It eventually got me my Phantom, but no EB stuff.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Kryptonite Kid
        Museum Gunslinger
        • Oct 15, 2007

I still have to receive an answer to my numerous E-Mail's about my order not reaching me. Please PM me and I'll give you all the details you need. Thanks
        NO SIR, I DIDN'T SEE YOU PLAYING WITH YOUR DOLLS AGAIN.

My Blog MCKENZIE MCKUSTOMS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mckustoms/

Flickr: CUSTOM MEGO SHOWCASE

MY GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• Action Martin
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 30, 2007

Sent one order number and one PayPal receipt. That should fulfill your request.
          Scott

Comment

• Jerry68
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 12, 2008

I too have sent numerous emails to the customercare email address with no response. I know Dave and Jason are swamped. When you start a thread stating the new communication, and response time, but do not adhere to your own statements, It gets a bit frustrating. Perhaps the lack of responses means they are hard at work fixing the issues.
            sigpic

Comment

• The Kryptonite Kid
              Museum Gunslinger
              • Oct 15, 2007

Originally posted by Action Martin
              Sent one order number and one PayPal receipt. That should fulfill your request.
              That much, I did
              NO SIR, I DIDN'T SEE YOU PLAYING WITH YOUR DOLLS AGAIN.

My Blog MCKENZIE MCKUSTOMS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mckustoms/

Flickr: CUSTOM MEGO SHOWCASE

MY GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• draconianguard
                #1 Ernest Borgnine Fan
                • Mar 12, 2004

I emailed with the order # weeks ago and still received no response. Just wanted to know when the Cast-away club kit would be sent out.
                Pop Culture Central - Convention reports, toy reviews and more

Comment

• Tothiro
                  Kitten Mittens
                  • Aug 28, 2008

Well I expect they may be focused on the store product items over membership items for the moment, at least I would be... but they may not even have the membership parts in from the factory yet - I don't know if they've mentioned it or not.

I do know that when the new contact info thread went up I sent out a message with a copy of my auto-sent confirmation email which had the invoice and order number information in it (it had been generated by castawaytoys.com) and my email had the order/invoice number in the subject line.

David responded within a few days saying he'd look into it, and then about a week or so later I had my stuff from that order - Dr Eville, some bodies, etc (all of which is pretty awesome) plus some extras that are appreciated.
                  So... It worked out for me. I'm sure it will for everyone. It sucks getting behind the 8-ball like that though.
                  Last edited by Tothiro; Jul 10, '09, 3:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎