X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GlobalObserver
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 12, 2004

MEDICOM 12" Figures

Does anyone here collect the higher end figures, those costing upwards of $150.00-$200.00 each? What are your thoughts on these figures? The second version of The Rocketeer figure is simply gorgeous, the attention to detail is absolutely amazing.

• kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

I've only ever bought The Battle of the Planet figures from Medi-com.....I think their figures are a bit overpriced....being that I am a long time fan of the Rocketeer and I've wanted this figure for the longest..and hopefully some day soon it will be in my collection.I've seen this figure in Person and it's amazing!

Comment

• GlobalObserver
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 12, 2004

When the time comes for you to make a purchase, make certain that you get the second version. I've seen both versions in person, and this second version stands head and shoulders about the original, in every way imaginable.

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

I only have three of them: the comic version of Devil Man, the 1964 version of Godzilla (a rubber suit, with the 12" figure inside of it) and Kakihara from the Japanese film ICHI THE KILLER. Usually overpriced (but I picked up my figures for considerably cheaper at a used toy store in Japan) but the attention to detail is incredible. Back when Medicom started making these figures, there were no other 12" figures being made that looked nearly as good, but now we have some American companies making great 12" figures too (ie. Sideshow, DC Direct), so maybe we have Medicom to thank for that? I'm just glad that they improved the bodies, the early releases (such as my Devil Man) had very loose and floppy joints, but they are much better now.

Comment

• batmanmc
          mego batman collector
          • Jun 22, 2004

the rocketeer is really cool.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡