Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megoville is NOW taking orders for Spock and Andorian: Pre-order SALE 'til AUGUST 5th

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

Megoville is NOW taking orders for Spock and Andorian: Pre-order SALE 'til AUGUST 5th

Here we go again! I barely have the First Wave ready to ship, and my Diamond Dealer is telling me I have to have my initial order in by August 6th. So in order to guarantee my order, I need to place that order in a little over a week. Delivery on this Second Wave of Spock and Andorian is estimated for November 2007.

I've been hesitant to open up for new orders before I had this shipment in hand, but since that has already happened, I guess I can do it without worry. I know Doc is confident that all three waves will be produced, and if you spoke with him at Mego Meet, you know what I mean.

So here is the deal, similar to last time with a slight increase in cost due to the $1 per figure additional pricing. As always, my US shipping is free, and will sent via UPS Air, with Tracking and Insurance. Foreign orders will need to pay for shipping when the figures are ready to ship.

An order of one Spock and one Andorian will set you back $34, shipped. That is about 10 percent off retail, or $4 off, $17 per figure shipped.

An order of one case, with four Spocks and four Andorians will set you back $114, which is about 25 percent off retail, or $38 off, $14.25 per figure shipped.

Again, I can only guarantee these prices until August 5th, because Diamond says and orders after that, they will ship from the remaining quantity they decide to buy. I don't like forcing pre-orders this early, but its the only way I can not lose money on them, because I cannot add on to my order at the best pricing they offer (minimum order of 6 cases).

The link in my signature will also take you directly to the sale page.

Thanks again to all the support on Wave 1. I'm really anxious to see The Andorian hit the front porch in November!

• boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

My order is in, sir.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Hulk
      Mayor of Megoville
      • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by boss
      My order is in, sir.
      Thank you, sir! You are the first!

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Oooh, gimme gimme gimme
        My order is in as well
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
          MeGoing
          • May 14, 2003

Ooo. Just had a look around your updated site Paul...looks great...I'm going shopping on Payday. Andorian ... come to me

Comment

• Hulk
            Mayor of Megoville
            • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by Meule
            Oooh, gimme gimme gimme
            My order is in as well
            Thank you Thomas

Comment

• K
              Fun Will Now Commence
              • Jun 20, 2001

My order is in!
              I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• theressa
                Sewing...?
                • Jun 13, 2004

Paul, is that case price shipped?
                Wants, original parts; thinking...
                It's the quiet ones you gotta watch!
                Custom suits, in time
                T_SUITS

Comment

• Hulk
                  Mayor of Megoville
                  • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by K
                  My order is in!
                  Thank you!

Originally posted by theressa
                  Paul, is that case price shipped?
                  All my prices include shipping! Good deal, huh?!
                  Last edited by Hulk; Jul 31, '07, 2:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

I just pre-ordered a set.

Do you know if the Andorian in the pic is a vintage one or a new one?
                    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hulk
                      Mayor of Megoville
                      • May 10, 2003

I highly suspect it is an original. The prototype I saw at MegoMeet had some clear differences. I believe the diamonds were larger and fewer on the shirt, although it could easily become more like the original prior to production.

Comment

• grayhank
                        That Fisher Price Guy
                        • Feb 9, 2007

Just got my Kirk & Klingon case so Count me in too! I just placed my order for the Spock & Andorian case.

And if I can also put my 2-cents in, there are some very notable differences between the original Kirk/Klingon and these reproductions. So anyone who is concerned that they might be passed off as the originals can breathe a sigh of relief.

What's immediately notable on the repros:

Kirk's shirt is a brighter yellow, rather than gold. The Insignia is a little larger. The gold bands on the sleeves are evenly spaced apart with a larger gap between them.

The Klingon's jumpsuit is a lighter brown, rather than dark brown. The "leather" vest is a little bit longer and the 2 buttons are a dark copper brown, rather than gold.

The bodies of course are Doc Mego's.
                        Scott D Thompson | Facebook

Comment

• Tommyboy
                          Spock Head Speculator
                          • May 13, 2003

Paul, I received my order of Kirk & Klingon today. Thank you for great customer service! As always, everything was perfect.

I'll be in touch very soon for the next wave. Cheers, Tom

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
                            Career Member
                            • Jun 10, 2007

Paul, I tried to order on your site, but for some reason it takes too long to go through and it never does.
                            Anyway we can do this with out going through the site?
                            thanks,
                            Lynn

Comment

• Hulk
                              Mayor of Megoville
                              • May 10, 2003

Lynn,

Send me an email with your order information (street address, phone, email address, items, quantity, etc), and I will place the order on the site for you. That way I can keep track of it all.

Thanks, Paul

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎