X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hobub
    Ghost of a Dead Indian
    • Jun 18, 2001

Skinny Boots Value Rarity check

For years I was looking for a skinny boots Superman.

Now, via some good fortune and a little trading for a set of boots, I have found that I have two.

Does anyone know how rare these boots are and do they effect value that much? I have been looking since and have come up dry again. Is this a true rarity?
  • highquality
    #1 Super Guy
    • Jun 10, 2003

I'd assume they came with the first version of Superman, Len. As far as raising the value by themselves, maybe slightly in a well publicized auction.

The real value for me as a collector would be a first version stirrup suit Superman with Skinny Boots and a Large S emblem. That would be hitting on all cylinders.
    WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• batmanmc
      mego batman collector
      • Jun 22, 2004

not too much i dont think myabe 5-10 dollars max. in my opinion. mike

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

If you are asking how much a pair of Skinny Superman Boots would go for...depending on how solid the boots are (They tend to be translucent...especially in the heel) I would ask $35 - $45 for a pair if I had them to sell. I would put Skinny Boots, Supes or Bats, in the same category as a pair of Supergirl Slippers. In my opinion they are not common at all. They are also a major Pain In The BUTT to put on the figures.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎