Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Villain for the Incredible Hulk Movie: So Says the Leader!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

Another Villain for the Incredible Hulk Movie: So Says the Leader!!!

Well, I just found out some great news regarding the upcoming movie: The Incredible Hulk for 2008.

1: The new movie is barely connected to the first one and has a whole new cast like Edward Norton as Bruce Banner and Liv Tyler as Betty Ross.

2: The Hulk will be 9 feet tall and won't grow any bigger (Thank God and Gryehound)

3: So far, we've learned that one of the comic book villains in the movie will be the Abomination

LATEST HULK MOVIE NEWS : HULK SMASH !!!

Some actor named Tim Blake Nelson has been cast to play Samuel Stern, the man who becomes the Leader in the new movie.

I think this is great news. I've never followed the Hulk comics like I have the TV series, but if I were to guess, I would assume that the Leader is to the Hulk as Dr. Doom is to the Fantastic Four, The Red Skull to Captain America, or the Joker is to Batman, or Lex Luthor to Superman: The Number one foe. I could be wrong, but I was guessing. I always felt that if any comic foe should be in the movie, it should be the Leader. I'm not familiar with this Nelson guy though.

If anything, this will make the Incredible Hulk movie worth giving a try next summer.

Cheers.
  • saildog
    Permanent Member
    • Apr 9, 2006

Originally posted by filmation batman fan
    Some actor named Tim Blake Nelson has been cast to play Samuel Stern, the man who becomes the Leader in the new movie.
    Tim Blake Nelson was awesome as Delmar in O Brother, Where Art Thou?!

Comment

• MegoNinja
      Career Member
      • Feb 7, 2007

the Leader and the Abomination are connected arent they? I think that Leader uses the Abomination to try and destroy the hulk (in the comics and 90's cartoon), so the appearance of the Abomination would suggest that the Leader would be present. With the leader now in the story Humanoid's can be added among all the other crazy inventions of the Leader so the story can essentially go any where (in space, under water etc).
      I am looking foward to this indeed, I don't think it will be too hard to beat the 2000 Hulk film at all.
      I the Monster Hero

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

Why does a post about the Hulk movie merit a Batman icon?
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Hulk
          Mayor of Megoville
          • May 10, 2003

Interesting choice. I like the actor's work, I just need to see how he portrays the character. Hopefully he will not play it like too much of a doofus, ala the Hulk 90's cartoon series, although I think a certain amount of pompous sniveling whiner is essential to the character.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
            The Man of Many Voices
            • Aug 30, 2005

Originally posted by The Toyroom
            Why does a post about the Hulk movie merit a Batman icon?
            It really doesn't. I've been posting the Bat icon to any post I make whether it be Batman related or not. Just a habit I've gotten into I guess. It goes along with my name handle.

Comment

• batmanmc
              mego batman collector
              • Jun 22, 2004

i will actually see this movei now. it sounds good. mike

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡