X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

EMCEToy's Star Trek...what's next?

After the first 6 Figure's(which I think will be EXTREMELY Successful!)...does anybody know what The Doc has planned next? Come'on Paul...spill it!I'm dying to know! Keeper? Neptunian? Checkov & Sulu? Cheron? PLEASE tell Me!!!!!!
    sigpic
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by The Bat
    After the first 6 Figure's(which I think will be EXTREMELY Successful!)...does anybody know what The Doc has planned next? Come'on Paul...spill it!I'm dying to know! Keeper? Neptunian? Checkov & Sulu? Cheron? PLEASE tell Me!!!!!!
    As far as Star Trek goes your guess is as good as mine. I assume the next waves will again be one crew member and one villain, hopefully including Checkov and Sulu.

Other than that the Doc is working with James Brady on a Night of the Living Dead series
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

The Cheron is one of my favorite figures of all time,I would love that one.I wonder if he'll turn orange to? believe it or not I love them like that,That's how I bought mine,nice and orange
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by toys2cool
        The Cheron is one of my favorite figures of all time,I would love that one.I wonder if he'll turn orange to? believe it or not I love them like that,That's how I bought mine,nice and orange
        There's definitely something wrong with you
        But I guess you could dye the new retro figure orange if that's how you prefer your Cheron
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• smonte00
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 19, 2005

I'd like to see some 8" versions of the movie crew. A nice bloated Scottie would be cool. Also, a Khan from Star Trek II would be a nice addition. If they're going to stick to old school characters, How about a two-pack of that fat guy with the chick that turned into a black cat. Oh, I wouldn't mind a little Harry Mudd with some androids.

Comment

• batmanmc
            mego batman collector
            • Jun 22, 2004

i want a chekov sulu or nurse chapel maybe a tv series gorn . those are the ones id like to see

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by batmanmc
              i want a chekov sulu or nurse chapel maybe a tv series gorn . those are the ones id like to see

Me Too! Don't care so much about Nurse Chapel...but Sulu & Chekov, and a Series accurate Gorn Captain...rate about the HIGHEST on My wish List!
              Last edited by The Bat; Jul 30, '07, 11:12 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• huedell
                Museum Ball Eater
                • Dec 31, 2003

I'd think a CYRANO JONES (the "TRIBBLE guy") figure would be high on
                people's "want list" but no one ever seems to mention him

I don't think you guys even mentioned the Tribble episode on the "What were
                the good classic Trek episodes" thread

Do the more hardcore Trek fans not really like the Tribble episode/presence
                all that much? 'Cause its basically the only classic Trek episode I know---
                aside from a couple of others
                "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Jedi_Master
                  • Aug 8, 2007

I'd like to see Scotty first, then Chekov and Sulu, and then Uhura and Yeoman Rand. For aliens, a Gorn would be great.

I'm also wishing for a repro Apes line. I'll be first in line to buy Cornelius, Zira, Soldier Ape, Dr. Zaius and Urko!!!

Comment

• ABMAC
                    User
                    • May 16, 2002

I doubt if Paul Clarke himself knows what's next after the first six.

Comment

• rikitikitavi
                      Museum Mongoose
                      • Aug 15, 2003

I'd frankly like to see these stuck on cards for real instead of the clam shell. We can always buy more than one to rip open. These essentially are Megos again. Why not?

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
                        I'd like to see Scotty first, then Chekov and Sulu, and then Uhura and Yeoman Rand. For aliens, a Gorn would be great.
                        I doubt they'll release Checkov and Sulu before the originals. Once those have all been reproed then you may expect new figures... I hope

Comment

• The Bat
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by rikitikitavi
                          I'd frankly like to see these stuck on cards for real instead of the clam shell. We can always buy more than one to rip open. These essentially are Megos again. Why not?

TOTALLY agree! I hate the supposedly re-useable Clam-Shell. There is no way You can cut Them out...and still have it look good. I'd much rather have Them perminately fix, on some much thicker Card Board...just like Mego.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

I'd think a CYRANO JONES (the "TRIBBLE guy") figure would be high on
                            people's "want list" but no one ever seems to mention him

I don't think you guys even mentioned the Tribble episode on the "What were
                            the good classic Trek episodes" thread

Do the more hardcore Trek fans not really like the Tribble episode/presence
                            all that much? 'Cause its basically the only classic Trek episode I know---
                            aside from a couple of others
                            I think most hardcore Trekkers are a bit sick of "Tribbles". It seems to be the episode most non-hardcare fans like the best, so it gets a lot of attention whenever a Star Trek retrospective comes up on TV or in print. This makes the Trekkers/Trekkies like it less and less each time. It seems even the once lauded "City on the Edge of Forever" has taken some dings from the Trek community for the same reason.

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hulk
                              Mayor of Megoville
                              • May 10, 2003

I think a Sulu and Chekov 2 pack would have the potential to be the most popular release of any announced so far. Either that or combined with an Alien would be fine, but the appeal of completing the biggest gaps n the original cast should be a priority. After that, Janice Rand and Nurse Chapel would be just about all that fans of the core crew could hope for. We just need Doc to commit to doing his own version of the Mego female body.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎