X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Reproheads reopening?

Did Austin reopen his site in May as he mentioned he might?

Will he be at MegoMeet?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

His site is reopened. I got a confirmation e-mail a few weeks ago.

Unless something has changed recently, he's not planning on going. Too bad too. He's a dynamic Mego personality that will be missed this year.

Scott
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• captact
      King of Super Queens!
      • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by Random Axe
      His site is reopened. I got a confirmation e-mail a few weeks ago.

Unless something has changed recently, he's not planning on going. Too bad too. He's a dynamic Mego personality that will be missed this year.

Scott
      Can you provide the link? Thanks!

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

AUSTIN RULES!
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Yep, he's open for business again. Contact him about his site cause you need permission to enter
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks guys!
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• cdhall
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 14, 2004

Does anyone have pix of customs they've made from his heads?
              Did he make the Star Trek TNG uniforms that Dave McC used for his TNG crew?
              I see he still has the TNG crew in his Gallery here at the Museum but he doesn't say what "Silk Screen Shop" he used for the uniforms.
              —-
              “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
              - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
              - Captain Spock
              https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

Austin's Star Trek:TNG Uniforms are "Dye-Screened"...that He makes himself. He also has a bunch of Trek Heads that no one else has. As well as Superheroes of course...and MUCH more!
                sigpic

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 9, 2008

I have odered from Austin , and hopefuly will have those soon. I have heard nothing but great stuff about his suits and heads, Go ahead and contact him to get access , he has great stuff out there !
                  In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎