X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warlock664
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 15, 2009

Questions about FX Phantom Exclusive

I just acquired the FX Exclusive PHANTOM (with extra Grey outfit & head) and Throne from another board member, but have a couple of questions:

1) The sticker affixed to The Phantom's package reads "L'Uomo Mascherato" Limited Edition "Thank You" Figure", Edition Size :150 . Wasn't this the sticker affixed to the Red Costume variant? Is it possible there was an error made and mine got the wrong sticker?

2) In Michael Crawford's review of the FX Exclusive, he notes that the Phantom's hands show great detail with the 2 rings, and his pics show that they are painted. My figure has the rings molded on the hands, but are not painted and are flesh-tone like the hands. Was this a common problem, or again, did I get a dud figure? Any chance of getting a hand exchange from the Cast-A-Way guys at MegoMeet this weekend?
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by warlock664
    I just acquired the FX Exclusive PHANTOM (with extra Grey outfit & head) and Throne from another board member, but have a couple of questions:

1) The sticker affixed to The Phantom's package reads "L'Uomo Mascherato" Limited Edition "Thank You" Figure", Edition Size :150 . Wasn't this the sticker affixed to the Red Costume variant? Is it possible there was an error made and mine got the wrong sticker?

2) In Michael Crawford's review of the FX Exclusive, he notes that the Phantom's hands show great detail with the 2 rings, and his pics show that they are painted. My figure has the rings molded on the hands, but are not painted and are flesh-tone like the hands. Was this a common problem, or again, did I get a dud figure? Any chance of getting a hand exchange from the Cast-A-Way guys at MegoMeet this weekend?
    Wrong Sticker, and you betcha, just swing by the table and we'll fix ya up! Sorry for the "dud"...

-Dave

Comment

• warlock664
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 15, 2009

Phantom

Originally posted by David Lee
      Wrong Sticker, and you betcha, just swing by the table and we'll fix ya up! Sorry for the "dud"...

-Dave
      Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎