X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CaptainTrenchcoat
    Career Member
    • Jul 6, 2006

New Yahoo Custom Head Gallery Group

Hi. Someone at one point had suggested a website that showcased all the available heads out there. Well I went ahead and made one at yahoo groups. This is primarily for people that don't already have sites for this. But even site owners are welcome to join and post their work that they can't post anywhere else due to licensing.

Everyone from the museum here is invited to join. You just need a yahoo account and request to join. When joining, just list your museum name and I will approve you. Go ahead and create a photo album showcasing your work. Please do no list any prices. If someone is interested in purchasing one of the heads, pm or email the album owner.

I am not trying to step on anybody's toes by doing this. I just thought this would be a good way to let everyone here know what is available and by whom, and not take up anymore space on the site here.

customheadgallery : Custom Head Gallery

Just trying to help in anyway I can.

Kevin
  • blastphemey
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 11, 2008

i clicked on the link, but no gallery

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
      Career Member
      • Jul 6, 2006

People have to create the albums under the Photos section on the left of the screen. I personally dont have the skills yet to cast and such. Someone here once said that there should be a place for this type so I went ahead and opened a yahoo group for it.

Comment

• deadpool
        Museum Super Collector
        • May 2, 2009

i didnt see anything in the galley eather.

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

I tried to sign up unsuccessfully. It only lets you use a YaHoo email...and wouldn't except mine.
          sigpic

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
            Career Member
            • Jul 6, 2006

You do have to have a yahoo account to access it. There aren't any galleries yet because no one has started one yet. This site for for people like BlackKnight, just using you as an example BK, and other members that sell heads but dont have an official of their own. Its a free area for them to post their customs.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎