X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Odin: Work in progress part II

Ok Marvel and mythology fans of Odin, the all-father of Asgard and father to the legendary Thor.
    Thor being one of my favorite heroes, I wanted to make Odin and a bunch of other Asgardians. I know there is somebody on here that made up some Asgardians, I am sure he'll come forth hopefully.
    I started off wanting to find a main fashion for this character and I found out he has many outfits. He is sort of like the WASP of the the Asgardian world.
    So, I created a hybrid and have been tweaking him through the week.
    He is still a work in progress. I am going to work on his gloves and boots a bit more with the engravings and stones that are sometimes in his armor.
    The body comes to 8 1/2 inches. It is a hybrid of Famous Cover and Mego like parts that I have assembled.
    When I saw this old man bearded head on CTVT's I knew who I was going to be making next.

This is what I got so far. I took all of his outfits and created a hybrid of all of his armors.

More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • highquality
    #1 Super Guy
    • Jun 10, 2003

Looks good so far. Looks like you've put a lot of work into him.

Ya know though, I've never been real crazy about the shiny materials used on Famous Covers. Call me old fashioned. You seem to like them though. To each their own.
    WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• Cosmicman
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by highquality
      Looks good so far. Looks like you've put a lot of work into him.

Ya know though, I've never been real crazy about the shiny materials used on Famous Covers. Call me old fashioned. You seem to like them though. To each their own.
      Me either. That is why I don't like Famous Covers. It works for some characters and it doesn't work for the majority. That is why I like mego stuff. It doesn't stand out. If Aquaman doesn't have a sparkly costume in the comic books why would I want a figure of him with it?

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Famous Covers didn't feature Aquaman or any other DC hero.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Cosmicman
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          Famous Covers didn't feature Aquaman or any other DC hero.
          Same thing (to me) Famous Covers and DC 9" figures. I collected all of them.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎